• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Radeon VII Owners Thread

Associate
peak gpu 34 degrees
peak junction 57 degrees

test at the same as when on air
same settings on air gave me

79 degrees gpu
111 degrees junction

only single loop so that also cooling the cpu

Associate
Ordered a Sapphire Radeon VII from OcuK and noticed it had the same issue with the backplate not being secured correctly as was noted by someone else in this thread.

It's on its way back today and have ordered a Powercolor instead.

Here is a picture of the bracket of the Sapphire Radeon Vs a MSI Radeon VII i have.

Sapphire Backplate
uJNeKeB.jpg

MSI Backplate
SjGnRow.jpg

Matt why so many VII's? is this your 3rd one now. looking for a gem low vid one or better clocker?

Associate
1 faulty, 1 i removed the stock pad and saw worse results so sold it to someone who would put it under a block, so i need a third.

ahhhh so not been very lucky then matt, hopefully the power colour will be better. mine was fine but was gigabyte one not that it should make any difference.

I can get to 2100mhz 1325 mem but anything over at it will hard lock and reboot, but nice and cool under water.

Associate
At 2000mhz
Gpu peaked at 38 Degrees
Junction peaked at 70 Degrees

nice, I was just saying to ltmatt than mine goes to 2100mhz but anything over it will hard lock and go to desktop or reboot, mem does 1325 so not bad. I would imagine most of the cards will be with in 50mhz of each other, unless you get a peachy core which might reach 2200mhz under water.

Associate
1 faulty, 1 i removed the stock pad and saw worse results so sold it to someone who would put it under a block, so i need a third.

Im thinking of parting with mine as I need to raise some funds if you are looking for a good one. Sapphire, 1038mv out of the box
Stable voltages on air
930 - 1802hz
970 - 1900hz
1038(stock) - 2000hz -
I think this one is top bin - under water I think it could be a stunner
Is there a market here?

Soldato
Caporegime
Im thinking of parting with mine as I need to raise some funds if you are looking for a good one. Sapphire, 1038mv out of the box
Stable voltages on air
930 - 1802hz
970 - 1900hz
1038(stock) - 2000hz -
I think this one is top bin - under water I think it could be a stunner
Is there a market here?
Setup your trust account, you can't talk about that here.

Back
Top Bottom