***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Soldato
Yeah I'm not having any issues with Darkstar and my coils, I can use them for ages with no issue, I'm probably the worst at not keeping them clean as well as I usually just vape until taste goes horrible then rebuild

Associate
Right chaps, my Uwell Crown 3 keeps leaking and as far as I can tell all the seals are where they should be.

Considering replacing it - I like the big capacity so what sort of thing should I be looking at?

Caporegime
Right chaps, my Uwell Crown 3 keeps leaking and as far as I can tell all the seals are where they should be.

Considering replacing it - I like the big capacity so what sort of thing should I be looking at?

I liked my SMOK Big Baby Beast the most out of the 3 tanks I used (Cleito and Uwell Crown v1), maybe you would like the SMOK Prince, has a nice 8ml capacity.

Soldato

I'm really happy with my Uwell Valyrian with optional 8ml tank (used daily at 100W and coils last over a month too)

Soldato
Still on the fags guys, be honest life's been kicking me in the stones constantly the last year that between cigs and anti depressants have been what's keeping me going.

But I need to kick the smokes big time, back on near 40 a day after being clean over 3 years, need a recommendation on an rta, broke out my troll rda the other day and all was well until I dropped it!

Associate
Vapings bad guys mmmmkay....bad for the bank balance that is!

Since I started vaping a year or so ago I seem to have accumulated far to many tanks and mods.

Tanks
Smok TFV12 Prince
Ammit Dual Coil
Hellvape Dead Rabbit
Digiflavor Drop
Wismec Tobinho
Hellvape Drop Dead
VandyVape Bonza
Psyclone Mods Entheon/ Hadeon
Wotofo Profile

Mods
Vaporesso Revenger Kit
Coilart Mage Mech Tricker Kit
Lost Vape Paranormal 250C
Dovpro Topside Dual

Have messed around with building simple coils myself, both NI80 & 316L and mainly use Cotton Bacon Prime. But I have just started using the Vapefly Firebolt cotton, and it's great cotton! No cotton taste at all off the first few hits, unlike the Cotton Bacon.

Any questions about any of the tanks or mods, and I'll do my best to answer.

Soldato
Some new stuffs.
VooPoo DRAG with Vapeonly Hellvape Dead Rabbit
Drag has tuned out to be a thing built like a tank it could be classed as a weapon.

5UbGDuD.jpg

Something easier in teh pocket.
OBS Cube Mod with OFRF Gear that is the smallest nicest easy to build tank I have come across.

puBBlac.jpg

Soldato
Falcon King or Freemax Mesh Pro?

Decisions, decisions.

Had a Fireluke Mesh which has died after being dropped for about the 6th time.

Back
Top Bottom