What to watch next?

Commissario
Just finished The Wire. What a series, fantastic.

Done Breaking Bad, The Sopranos, Band of Brothers, House and probably others. Couldn't get into Mad Men.

Suggestions?

Soldato
Better call Saul is decent but a slow burner , not as good as breaking bad though

I watched bodyguard last week and really enjoyed it, been watching Line of Duty lately and really enjoying that too

The shield is good also

Soldato
You've watched what are regarded as the best TV series of the past ~15-20 years, so tough to keep up that sort of quality :D

I'm working through Peaky Blinders currently, and it's excellent. Vikings was also great, and I absolutely loved Stranger Things.

Soldato
Just finished The Wire. What a series, fantastic.

Done Breaking Bad, The Sopranos,

A logical progression in my mind from those shows would be either Boardwalk Empire or Deadwood.

As someone else mentioned Peaky Blinders is excellent.

Have you considered The Shield....i've watched it as many times as i've watched The Wire and is well deserved to be mentioned in the same sentence as The Wire.

Last edited:
Commissario
Vikings is very good, Last Kingdom is fun, The Expanse is extremely good if you like sci-fi, Deadwood as has been said is a classic and they're doing a film for release this summer:)
If you like Crime then Bosch is good, The Man in the High Castle is very good as alternate history, Supernatural is fun monster of the week with an ongoing story although season 1 is a bit rough (once you get past the racist truck episode it keeps getting better for several seasons).

I'm currently watching American Gods which is enjoyable, strange, and slow but enjoyable:p

Madmen I found very hard to get into, it took me about three attempts to get past the first half of season 1, but then I quite enjoyed it as a relatively quiet slow paced drama.

Back
Top Bottom