*** The Official iOS 12 Thread ***

Soldato
Can you use them easily in What'sApp?

I wish there was an dedicated animoji app where I could record animoji footage to then easily share.

It's ***** only having it in messages. Means you can only use them for iMessage. You can't use them for other chat apps, for websites, forums, email, literally any other medium apart from iMessage which means I don't use it. Which is a shame, because as stupid as it is, it can be a good laugh.

Caporegime
Can you use them easily in What'sApp?

I wish there was an dedicated animoji app where I could record animoji footage to then easily share.

It's ***** only having it in messages. Means you can only use them for iMessage. You can't use them for other chat apps, for websites, forums, email, literally any other medium apart from iMessage which means I don't use it. Which is a shame, because as stupid as it is, it can be a good laugh.

What a travesty......

Soldato
The last couple of iOS updates have been awful for my iPhone recently - had quite a few freezes that I could only resolve with a full restart! I hope they’re working hard on those bugs!

Soldato
Yet on my 6S I can't recall any freeze ever from any iOS version upgrade.

My last iPhone was a 6S and I did start getting it freeze up on me near the end - I have wondered if I should do a complete reset of my phone and only download apps that I need, as over the years I have got some junk on there :p

Back
Top Bottom