The Division 2 - March 2019

Soldato
So, I completed story mode last night and now all the work done has been undone lol.

Is it a matter of running through the story mode missions again to get better gear as they are now all invaded. My game is currently 273

Soldato
So, I completed story mode last night and now all the work done has been undone lol.

Is it a matter of running through the story mode missions again to get better gear as they are now all invaded. My game is currently 273

Only took me 2 side missions and the two main "unlock" missions each time to get enough gear score to pass wt1 and wt2, although getting onto wt3 feels very grindy all of a sudden.

Associate

Pretty much, run the Strongholds and daily hard/challenging missions for better gear along with level 3 checkpoints.

Caporegime
I think it comes from level 3 control points, something you probably wont do till wt5.

They must've changed it as my 28 secondary toon has the extended AR mag. Either that or it's random?

I think the BP from CP3 are random, I've got them all on my WT5 character and the list I have is different to what others have.

Associate
Does anyone else have the crafting bench bug where it won't offer an upgrade to the bench? I'm in WT3 and my bench can still only make GS200 blue items.. I can't seem to find a way around this, any ideas?

Soldato
Does anyone else have the crafting bench bug where it won't offer an upgrade to the bench? I'm in WT3 and my bench can still only make GS200 blue items.. I can't seem to find a way around this, any ideas?
Do you still have a project showing where the reward is the bench upgrade?

Soldato
Could someone explain what skill power means in relation to say 15% skill power to Seekers or turrets for having 2 or 3 parts of a band set? I understand skill power is used to equip mods. Does 15% seeker skill power mean I have an extra 15% skill power towards seeker mods?

Soldato
Having a lot of trouble finishing the final stronghold as the enemies just kept spawning as I could not take down the final boss quick enough but luckily I helped someone else on this mission and was successful so completed it so all good and seemingly I have moved up a level and have a 50 cal to play with but I am told that my gear is not high enough, it is all yellow but to be honest I just pick something which has a higher number than the bit I have on.

Anyone help me out here before I take on the Black Tusk?

Associate
I can't get on Div 2 for a little while and I found myself thinking about the Air and Space museum section while I was making breakfast early today. I thought it was really well done and apparently it stuck with me.

From the stormy weather and fog in the streets, to the planetarium and general detail in the environment I really am enjoying the Division 2 and the feel of the game.

Associate
Do you still have a project showing where the reward is the bench upgrade?

The only project which shows reward as a bench upgrade is the one to move to WT4. But completing strongholds on previous WTs did not unlock the bench upgrade so I've little hope this one will either.

Back
Top Bottom