LG 34GK950G, 3440x1440, G-Sync, 120Hz

Soldato
Yeah I had that the first time I switched between HDMI and DP inputs, but it has not occurred since then.
I was thinking it may be a first time registration thing as I've noticed the monitor does remember your custom OSD settings for each input (which is real handy).
The only thing I can't remember is if it happened before -or- after I updated the firmware.

[EDIT]

For the record I normally switch inputs from HDMI to DP, THEN I will power-on my other PC.
Dunno if that makes a difference, but that seams to work fine for me doing it that way.
Thanks for that, I updated the firmware and now it seems to have stopped.

Associate
potentially - 15 more F version coming to me wc 15th, 30 wc 29th (tends to take 7-10 days to get into OCUK from landing with me)

Is this still your expectation please, @Daniel - LG ? Presumably OcUK could conceivably have more stock of the F in the w/c 22nd (albeit that is Easter Monday)?

I actually ordered an F when they were in stock but due to OcUK following some slightly bizarre fulfilment practices, they neglected to allocate a monitor for my Saturday delivery and so someone with a next day delivery who ordered after me got a monitor instead of me. Officially, there is no ETA on any new stock. I have to admit that I am a little cheesed off.

Associate
Is this still your expectation please, @Daniel - LG ? Presumably OcUK could conceivably have more stock of the F in the w/c 22nd (albeit that is Easter Monday)?

I actually ordered an F when they were in stock but due to OcUK following some slightly bizarre fulfilment practices, they neglected to allocate a monitor for my Saturday delivery and so someone with a next day delivery who ordered after me got a monitor instead of me. Officially, there is no ETA on any new stock. I have to admit that I am a little cheesed off.

Yes this is still my expectation, its difficult to give exact times the product is going to be in OCUK, but they are ordering the stock today hopefully so we can try and keep to this timescale

Associate
Urgh! Just received mine this morning and its got a broken screen :(

https://imgur.com/a/24wcRFu
bhV4wVN

really gutted

Associate
I hope I have more luck than you, that sucks :(
I've had noticication today that mine is on it's way and will be delivered tomorrow.
Hoping you get a replacement soon.

Wasn't allowed to get a replacement due to no indication when the next stock is due (so missed out on the cheaper price now) so going to stick with my old setup and wait for an offer again.

Check the delivery details as mine came from Germany so must have taken a bump somewhere :( though big retailer sending out a courier to pickup tomorrow and done an advanced refund.

Associate
Wasn't allowed to get a replacement due to no indication when the next stock is due (so missed out on the cheaper price now) so going to stick with my old setup and wait for an offer again.

Check the delivery details as mine came from Germany so must have taken a bump somewhere :( though big retailer sending out a courier to pickup tomorrow and done an advanced refund.

Mine is coming from Italy and it looks like something has happened already. I've had a second email saying the item is delayed and is being returned to the seller..possibly damaged? Order is still open so will have to wait and see. I'll use Keepa to keep tracking price.

Soldato
So this evening I came home to this;

5cqiFSV.jpg

LOouSi6.jpg

YoZS4AA.jpg

The red bar is down the left edge of the screen and along with the nice vertical line I have funky, psychedelic colours!

Switching the screen off then back on made it go away and it's been fine for a good few hours since. Returning it probably means either a long wait or a refund and the risk of getting a screen with dead pixels and/or bad bleed, neither of which this one has.

/sigh
YoZS4AA

Back
Top Bottom