*** Nintendo Switch ***

Man of Honour
Soldato
For those who have it (if anyone), is Fifa 19 on the Switch trash? Or is it decent enough?
I'm actually not hugely into football but back in the PS2/Xbox era enjoyed the games.

Could do without buying Skyrim on another platform, but... That portability. Makes it difficult.

Soldato
Managed to sort it, Senua for a £10, absolute bargain!
Going to get this too! What a steal.

Question. - have bought on different regions before just switched to Mexico and used my card details (Revolut) and error message saying ‘credit card cannot be used with current region setting for Nintendo account’.

Anyone know if way to fix this or how??

Man of Honour
Going to get this too! What a steal.

Question. - have bought on different regions before just switched to Mexico and used my card details (Revolut) and error message saying ‘credit card cannot be used with current region setting for Nintendo account’.

Anyone know if way to fix this or how??

I think you need a new account and PayPal for Mexico.

Associate
I do wonder if I'll enjoy Xenoblade. People seemed down on it at launch but lately I hear a lot of praise?
It's an amazing game people used to complain because the NPCs would say "think you can take me don't forget me" they'd repeat it every time you fought them which people found annoying and put the game down also the start is a little slow combat wise as you don't fully unlock your combat abilities until around chapter 3 as there is a lot to learn so they teach you in small steps

Back
Top Bottom