Assange to go!

Commissario
Well, they've just said the Magistrates have sent him to the crown court for sentencing.

That means he's expected to be spending at least 6 months behind bars, as IIRC the magistrates courts can only sentence for up to 6 months.

I like the fact he pleaded not guilty to failing to surrender himself, which is a cut and dried offence he committed the moment he didn't turn up in accordance to his bail condition.

Caporegime
So he's facing extradition for "conspiracy to commit computer intrusion" with a maximum sentence of five years, relating to the breeches committed by Chelsea Manning.

Oh the irony of locking himself up for 7 years to avoid a 3-4 year prison sentence that he might liekly face anyway.

Caporegime
So looks like the US did request his extradition.

It was pretty obvious that this was a risk thus the reason he decided to go to extreme lengths - while he is a bit of a **** he's didn't just do this out of misguided paranoia, the US were after him.

Interesting to look back at earlier in the thread when this was an obvious risk to some and dismissed/denied by others for example:

He must be terrified of what the US has in store for him but that's what happens when you mess with a superpower.

He's not, because the US has nothing in store for him. There are no US indictments for his arrest, he's committed no crimes under US law, and the US has never requested his extradition.

well he could leave freely and be arrested moments later at any time

Yes, he could leave freely be arrested by the British police for jumping bail. A trivial matter that could be all over within hours. The bottom line is that he's not being detained, and he has no basis for claiming he fears arrest by US authorities. He's a chronic liar, and an incorrigible attention whore.

I don't think you can state the US has nothing in store for him either, the apparent lack of current indictments doesn't mean that they don't intend to arrest him.

Actually that is what it means. Also the lack of an extradition request, and the fact that he hasn't broken any US laws.

Well it seems the US clearly do think he has broken US laws and the fact they didn't previously reveal indictments didn't mean they didn't intend to to arrest him...

Soldato
He still has a lot of supporters and you can be sure there will be petitions, more hacks, maybe even protests and funds set up for him. I may even donate £10 myself.

Soldato
Assange is in the Ecuadorian embassy allegedly because he fears extradition to the US.

Allegedly.

You can dispute this and say the reality is he's hiding from a rape charge.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...embassy-uk-police-met-wikileaks-a8865021.html

"Allegedly".

Integrity Initiative. The organization the government if funding, the leaks show that is in collusion with all the media in UK yet not even MPs are allowed to get information of what exactly is doing.

Of course all these are "Allededly" reality to you. The word of British MPs who tried to find out what's up and got doors closed, means nothing..... Conspiracy theories.

Soldato
And to those who have the memory of goldfish, on WHY Assange is been persecuted,

From the Commons today, Mrs Abbott.
The reason we are debating this this afternoon is entirely to do with the whistle-blowing activities of Julian Assange and Wikileaks. It is this whistle-blowing activity into illegal wars, mass murder, murder of civilians and corruption on a grand scale that has put Julian Assange in the cross-hairs of the US administration. It is for this reason that they have once more issued an extradition warrant against Mr Assange.

Ofc nothing to see here... All are conspiracy theories........

Soldato
And to those who have the memory of goldfish, on WHY Assange is been persecuted,

From the Commons today, Mrs Abbott.

Ofc nothing to see here... All are conspiracy theories........

You can be sure that Israel has a significant hand in the wars in the ME. So protecting them to a large dergee.

Soldato
You can be sure that Israel has a significant hand in the wars in the ME. So protecting them to a large dergee.

Irrelevant. Israel is as guilty as everyone else.
However the Wikileaks leaks from Iraq were damning to both US and UK. Other countries have done less and we cry foul and about Crimes against Humanity.
Lets not forget due to "Crimes against Humanity" we bomb Serbia with chemicals and nuclear "light" weapons. Making whole areas 20y+ later uninhabitable with people dying of cancer en mass today in 2019.
US used so many chemicals in Vietnam and Laos that people still getting born with deformation 50 years later.

Caporegime
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...embassy-uk-police-met-wikileaks-a8865021.html

"Allegedly".

Integrity Initiative. The organization the government if funding, the leaks show that is in collusion with all the media in UK yet not even MPs are allowed to get information of what exactly is doing.

Of course all these are "Allededly" reality to you. The word of British MPs who tried to find out what's up and got doors closed, means nothing..... Conspiracy theories.
Source?

I'd like to read something that isn't from a random YouTube or forum post, if you want to have any credibility at all.

Soldato
Source?

I'd like to read something that isn't from a random YouTube or forum post, if you want to have any credibility at all.

You serious? Google is too difficult to use? What source you like and you will find "credible" when the whole British media are included?

That's British MP, showing his disgust of the whole scandal up and including the propaganda against Jeremy Corbyn.

If his word isn't enough of you to make you try find more information, then sorry mate, I will waste my time.
The day British Media publish properly this, it will be the day the whole system supporting them has collapsed.

Soldato
He's being charged with hacking, not releasing classified info. All revolves around a few messages he sent to manning so it's not all cut and dried. US embarrassed about their murderous ways.

Caporegime
You serious? Google is too difficult to use? What source you like and you will find "credible" when the whole British media are included?

That's British MP, showing his disgust of the whole scandal up and including the propaganda against Jeremy Corbyn.

If his word isn't enough of you to make you try find more information, then sorry mate, I will waste my time.
The day British Media publish properly this, it will be the day the whole system supporting them has collapsed.
Great so it's the kind of "story" that is only covered by random YouTubers because every single credible investigate journalist is in on the conspiracy.

Gotcha.

Soldato
Maybe its all a ploy.. Have him arrested, then extradited to the US. So Trump can pardon him. Just as Obama did with Bradley Manning. That US army soldier whistleblower, who erm is now a he-she and calls himself Chelsea. If Obama can pardon a whistleblower, then what's to stop Trump pardoning Assange. After all, he did undercover how corrupt the Clintons were. Owes him one if you ask me.

Soldato
In did laugh a bit seeing them carrying him out by his feet then in to a police van. It's like Ecudor just evicted an aggressive squatter. Him clutching a magazine with a picture of himself on the cover was a nice touch too.

He did bring some interesting things to light early on, but then seemed to go completely off the rails. Started posting personal details of ex-servicemen etc which is just not on.

He knowingly broke laws in many countries and now has to face the music. Supposedly he even managed to annoy Ecudor by messing with IT systems in the embassy itself. There is a reason he didn't **** off Russia though I guess...

Last edited:
Soldato
In did laugh a bit seeing them carrying him out by his feet then in to a police van. It's like Ecudor just evicted an aggressive squatter. Him clutching a magazine with a picture of himself on the cover was a nice touch too.

He did bring some interesting things to light early on, but then seemed to go completely off the rails. Started posting personal details of ex-servicemen etc which is just not on.

He knowingly broke laws in many countries and now has to face the music. Supposedly he even managed to annoy Ecudor by messing with IT systems in the embassy itself. There is a reason he didn't **** off Russia though I guess...
Nice that your laughing at someone that is clearly mentally unwell. You watched that clip and LAUGHED?!? Absolutely insane.

Back
Top Bottom