• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Vertical Mounting FTW3 Hybrid in Lian Li PC011 Dynamic

Associate
I have a ftw3 1080ti Hybrid and realized I can't fit the Hybrid card due to the tubes sticking out too far and I also have an x62 up top, so even if the didn't I can't put the rad up top.

Was planning on getting a vertical mount and trying to mount the gpu rad and fan in the top (3 side fans) of the front side, but wasn't sure if the tubes would reach.

has anyone had any luck with this? I know the vert mount will solve the tubes sticking out too far, just not sure if the will reach the side mounting area.

Associate
OP
Ya, just wondering if vertical mount will allow me to mount rad on the side.

If not going to have to sell the card.

Soldato
Ya, just wondering if vertical mount will allow me to mount rad on the side.

If not going to have to sell the card.

That'd be a huge shame, such a great card. So much so I'm exploring making some sort of mini itx build for my living room with it for when my next gpu appears in the wild. It's very hard to find a case that can accommodate it though as well as another 120mm AIO for cpu.

Back
Top Bottom