BMW and M Power Owners

Caporegime

:D

Think I’m done with e38’s for now, a SWB 750 Sport one day maybe to complete the set of I-6, V8 & V12 - I think that would be a bit of a pig to park! :D

Love it! Is that an aerial or a little flag pole?
Fairly sure (but could be wrong) that’s a former EU Commission car hence the flagpole, I’ve got a booklet on the L7’s at home and I’m sure I’ve seen that car in it.

Associate
Was behind an F30 335i on the way home earlier, which was rebadged as a 318d. Why do people do this? It has a completely different exhaust layout for starters, unique to the 335i/340i. Surely if you want to remove the confirmation it is a 335i then just remove the badges?! Anyone who knows, knows, and anyone who doesn't probably wouldn't even look at the badge anyway or care.

Soldato
Was behind an F30 335i on the way home earlier, which was rebadged as a 318d. Why do people do this? It has a completely different exhaust layout for starters, unique to the 335i/340i. Surely if you want to remove the confirmation it is a 335i then just remove the badges?! Anyone who knows, knows, and anyone who doesn't probably wouldn't even look at the badge anyway or care.

Reverse trolling.

Man of Honour
ikr...can't hide the dag dag.
just as how people spend $$$ on watercooling crappy computer rigs...
i also don't understand people spending thousands modding a poverty base spec car. should've just spend that cash and got the higher model instead.
or maybe i'm just weird like that...

Soldato
ikr...can't hide the dag dag.
just as how people spend $$$ on watercooling crappy computer rigs...
i also don't understand people spending thousands modding a poverty base spec car. should've just spend that cash and got the higher model instead.
or maybe i'm just weird like that...

I can sort of understand, in the vid the guy did it to improve the backend and it did make it look better.

Associate
I'd certainly do that if I ever get an F30 335D, it's nice to surprise people and then walk away from them. :D
I've debadged my e92 335D, I was half tempted to stick a 320D badge on it if the twin exhaust didn't give me away.

Soldato
I bet nobody really cares enough to be surprised.
It always amazes me how people think they are racing all the time.

I drive a full blown sports car, it attracts attention, and I very very rarely have anyone try and race me, so how these people in their boring family rep mobiles think they are having these battles at every traffic light really confuses me.

Back
Top Bottom