*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
Oh ye of little faith. :p

I’ve been having a good spring clean and disconnected the TV and lo and behold, the Xbox One cable has “high speed” stamped on each of the connectors!

Well I'm surprised tbh as I would have thought Microsoft would have cheaped out on it.

Caporegime
Well I'm surprised tbh as I would have thought Microsoft would have cheaped out on it.

I think they have some of the best cables in the business. I can find quotes saying that the X1X HDMI cable is one of the best you can buy so it looks like they started that philosophy with the OG Xbone.

Soldato
Is anyone tempted by the razor Turret? It's out now at £249. Seems damn expensive for what it is, though I'm itching to get some keyboard and mouse action going, especially as Metro's been patched to support it on Xbox.

Soldato
Xbox Game Pass is currently 3 months for a £1. Microsoft is constantly giving it away.

I think its a case of entrapment, once you've signed for really cheap, you struggle to stop yourself probably signing up a year later at full price. :D

I'm not signing up as I barely get time to play so I'd have dozens of games barely played past the first couple of hours. Game pass works for the busy gamer playing 20+ hours weekly.

Back
Top Bottom