Star Wars: Jedi - Fallen Order (Respawn Entertainment)

Associate
Disappointing news!

All I want is a modern single-player action RPG, no turned-based combat, and a large open-world. Multiple races and factions wouldn't go amiss either! I'd like the option of being a bounty hunter, pilot, trader etc. Obviously the possibility of being a Jedi or Sith is a must! I'd like to see both first and third-person perspectives, and all the different vehicles seen throughout the Star Wars canon. It'd be a dream come true!

Soldato
Maybe you play as an ageing Jedi warrior who fled to the Outer Rim to evade order 66... You have settled down and started a family and live a peaceful existence... you sadly lose your wife and are left with your young boy to look after... and then bounty hunters or other enemies trying to hunt down the last of the Jedi manage to track you down and you have to fight, protecting your son whilst teaching him your ways and.....

WAIT A SECOND

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Agreed the last decent star wars game was the wire-frame 2D sit down cabinet game in the arcades. All the others since have been crap and beyond crap

Associate
Teaser poster:
xd7f6v1sbor21.jpg

Source:
https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/bc2yv2/star_wars_jedi_fallen_order_teaser_poster/

Back
Top Bottom