Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic - Demciflex Filters installed.. cat then sick on them !

Associate
Yep, but postage then vat and FedEx charge (if you can't get it off) adds up a cheap product .
And they fit fine , only thing the air has over the Dynamic is extra 3 fans at the front
Thanks for the heads up!
I am shipping it outside EU first so there will be no VAT and Fedex chargers, some more I have spotted a pricing error and they have offered me a 10% off code. *LUCKY* :D

Associate
Excellent looking build, I'm guessing the vertical GPU mount blocks off access to the other PCIE ports on the mobo? I'd be tempted to try one if it wasn't for my need of a soundcard!

Associate
Hey guys,

Kudos on the thread - I have an O11D and have found this all hugely useful - from the USB 3.0 adaptor to now looking into vertically mounting my GPU for that beautiful air flowy goodness.

Please forgive me if this is covered earlier in the thread but I have a question regarding air cooling. I wanted to know what you guys thought of how I have my fans and AIO rad setup and whether you have found there to be a better configuration to keep those temps for CPU/GPU nice and low.

Build:

Lian Li O11 Dynamic Case
8700k Processor (with ambition to OC to 5.0ghz)
Gigabyte 2080ti Windforce 11G OC edition (Memory clock and boost clock pushed to highest advised for card using MSI afterburner)
ASUS Rog Strix z390 Gaming-E mobo
2 x GSkill TridentZ RGB 16GB DRAM F4-32000C14D-32GTZR
ThermalTake Water 3.0 ARGB AIO 360mm CPU Cooler
EVGA 750W Gold PSU
3 x CoolerMaster Jetflo 95 120mm fans
3 x Corsair ML120 Pro 120mm fans

Currently I have the fans and radiator setup with:

3 x Coolermaster as intake on the bottom of the case
3 x Corsair as exhaust on top of the case
360 AIO as intake on side of the case (pull)

First question, is this the best way to have my fans and rad setup for cooling CPU and GPU?

Second question, to stop my GPU acting like a sail (as I think you said @orbitalwalsh ) I am thinking about vertically mounting. Will I have an issue doing this with my fans on the bottom - or will only the Phanteks mount do the job? I have read that the Panteks build quality isn't great so not sure what to go with. I don't have an issue with tall RAM. I have also read the riser cable with the CoolerMaster is a bit shoddy too, how did you find it?

https://imgur.com/WdKwFpB

WdKwFpB

WdKwFpB

wt4OGFX

Last edited:
Associate
I think the Lian-Li will only work if you are planning on having nothing below the GPU as it mounts to the bottom of the case as well as the back.

Ah, thanks for clarifying. I was planning on having 120mm fans at the bottom, so if this sacrifices them I guess its the cooler master or phantex options :)

Associate
Does anyone know if the Cable Mod version is any good? People seem to rave about it...

Edit: Forget that, apparently the CableMod doesn't work if you want to have fans on the bottom of the O11 case

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
@BBThread

Cable seems to be fine, but Phanteks unit should be good , as well as having a further offset just incase. Trident are tall ram but not as tall as the Xtremes (44mm) !

AIO on the side would give clean air to the CPU, GPU shouldn't be effected too much by warm air as AIO is further away and then intake fans on the bottom .

Associate
@orbitalwalsh

Thanks dude. And you have had no issues with the build quality of the Coolermaster version? Did you use the original riser cable that came with it?

I’m veering towards that at the moment as I want to give the GPU as much room to breathe as possible - and as I understand, the phanteks brings it out quite far towards the glass.. I wish I could see how far versus the coolermaster though, the phanteks one does look a little flimsy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom