** COOLERMASTER Q500L - IT'S BIGGER ON THE INSIDE! **

Associate
Available Now for Pre-Order!
Stock should be landing Mid May.
A High Airflow, Configurable ATX case with the EXACT SAME EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS AS Q300L!

CoolerMaster have taken their popular Micro-ATX Case Q300L and re-arranged the internal layout, somehow making space for an ATX motherboard... The name of this work of Time Lord Technology? (No its not the TARDIS) - The CoolerMaster Q500L!

giphy.gif

CoolerMaster MasterBox Q500L Midi Tower ATX Case - Black Window @ £54.95 inc VAT

Same External Dimensions as Q300L, High Airflow, ATX Support, Vertical & Horizontal Orientation, Edge-to-Edge Transparent Side Panel

Only £54.95 inc VAT.

PRE-ORDER NOW

Associate
Happy to answer any question regarding the launch and the case. We're really excited for the Q500L and what you wonderful builds you all come up with :)

Will you be selling extras of the magnetic panels as how I have my case(Q300L) on its side I'd like to replace the foot and the flimsy bottom with another one matching the front?

Will be getting a Q500L for sure when Ryzen 3000 comes out as this means I can go from Micro Atx to full size ATX without having to beg the wife for a bigger computer area!

Associate
Will you be selling extras of the magnetic panels as how I have my case(Q300L) on its side I'd like to replace the foot and the flimsy bottom with another one matching the front?

Will be getting a Q500L for sure when Ryzen 3000 comes out as this means I can go from Micro Atx to full size ATX without having to beg the wife for a bigger computer area!

Hope i quote this correctly.. bear with me first time using the forums :D
Do you mean extras of the dust filters right? If so yes, we already have the Q300L dust filters on the CMStore and will probably have the same for the Q500L shortly after launch on the website too :)
We aim to have majority of our parts on CMStore so you can always replace little bits and bobs if needed.

We hope you will like the Q500L and have a good "discussion" with the wife on why you want to upgrade XD

Soldato
Ive just noticed your other cases on pre-lease with the glass panels.... looks like coolermaster are back , look out phanteks!

Just had a look. The NR400 looks pretty good. Seems a lot like the Fractal Design Meshify Mini C, but £20 cheaper.

Associate
Ive just noticed your other cases on pre-lease with the glass panels.... looks like coolermaster are back , look out phanteks!
Thanks! :) Some of the new launches such as NR400 and NR600 will indeed be TG side panels. As the Q500L is the budget option, we couldn't realistically bring this option to the Q series. Maybe in the future though? :)

Associate
Woulld be nice if Case guy's would make it so can move IO ports/on/reset board to low front or side so if sitting on a desk can have gadgets out front low not getting in the way.plus that way could have it left or right side of desk/nesting/perching area!

The I/O is rotatable, so you could have all the IO ports at the bottom of the side panel. It literally unscrews from the case and can be moved to all 4 positions (Top, Bottom, Left, Right)
I'm pretty sure you can also mount it to the back IF i remember correctly. I will have to double check this. This would mean you basically swap the acrylic panel of the steel one at the back... but yes i'm pretty sure it can be done :p

Soldato
Is there actually a release date for this? Very interested but also concerned that I'd have the to change CPU cooler at additional cost. For such a wide case I was surprised to find that the max CPU cooler height is only 160mm. I understand some of that width is for cable routing behind the motherboard, but my current Define R2 is slightly thinner and does fit my Xigmatek Prime CPU cooler... just. Reckon I can squeeze the extra 5mm out of it? The Define R2 has a recommended 165mm max cooler height.

Back
Top Bottom