The Division 2 - March 2019

Soldato
Moved up to World Tier 1 and the game has become stupidly hard with everyone chucking exploding drones etc at me.
Still I had a good run for my £25, 59 hours so not complaining. But it is no longer fun and that is why I game.

Soldato
Do you play in a squad of by yourself? Maybe at that point the game assumes you are playing with 3 other peeps?
Just myself and I think you are probably right.
As I only gave Devil May Cry 5 to play and not my favourite franchise but I got it for pennies, i might just hang around Division 2 waiting for calls for help and see if I cannot progress a bit further that way.

Associate
From Story to WT1 the game certainly gets tougher, but as you then gear up it becomes more manageable. It's the same with each jump in WT, at the start the feel tough but as you progress with better gear/weapons they become more manageable and you adapt you play style. With my current gear on WT5 the normal mobs and checkpoints are fairly easy to handle, it's only once you enter the challenging missions/strongholds that I find I have to play less gungho and more tactical.

Man of Honour
As I only gave Devil May Cry 5 to play and not my favourite franchise but I got it for pennies, i might just hang around Division 2 waiting for calls for help and see if I cannot progress a bit further that way.

Perhaps its time to get together with some of the Div2 folk on here and group up with them so that you can go through the WTs and on to the 8man raid etc. You never know, it could be fun and that's why you game ;)

Associate

Use the matchmaking tool - I did WT3 - WT5 using it the other day to go through the missions and strongholds.

Soldato
Seems my constant crashing was a hardware issue. Mate suggested running a memory test, immediate fail... I've changed memory settings to loosen timings, lower frequency and sent some more voltage that way.... Game appears to be stable now.
Had zero problems in anything else I've been running, plus was only running stock/auto settings. So think my memory could be on the blink.

Soldato
Quite surprised by this compared to the beta, seems to run really well now. The only thing I changed since then was anisotropic filtering down to 8* with object detail down a fraction. Very smooth and no crashes.

Soldato
Seems my constant crashing was a hardware issue. Mate suggested running a memory test, immediate fail... I've changed memory settings to loosen timings, lower frequency and sent some more voltage that way.... Game appears to be stable now.
Had zero problems in anything else I've been running, plus was only running stock/auto settings. So think my memory could be on the blink.
Confirmed dead memory module. Removed a 8GB stick from my machine and the game runs, seems to be ok despite only having 8GB total. I'll just make sure I don't leave Chrome running when I launch the game!

Soldato
Perhaps its time to get together with some of the Div2 folk on here and group up with them so that you can go through the WTs and on to the 8man raid etc. You never know, it could be fun and that's why you game ;)

Never having multiplayed any game what exactly do I need to do and have, do I need a mic, is there a group for noobies etc etc?

Use the matchmaking tool - I did WT3 - WT5 using it the other day to go through the missions and strongholds.

Will do because at the moment I am not getting anywhere playing on my own.

Man of Honour
Never having multiplayed any game what exactly do I need to do and have, do I need a mic, is there a group for noobies etc etc?.

Couldnt tell you for certain regarding the noobie group, as I'm not in the OCUK clans so not sure what theyve got going on.

In terms of what you need though, a mic isnt a necessity (though it does help for communication purposes), I would think a shoutout on here that you're looking for some people to group with, who arent going to rush stuff and will be a little more patient with someone new to grouping, will net you more than a few ocuk'rs willing to help

Associate
I'm on WT4 but not touched the Dark Zone at all, not even the mission that you get.

I generally play solo so just ended getting my ass handed to me by randoms in the Division 1.

Soldato
Something strange has happened to my character - all of a sudden all of my gear has jumped up massively in terms of stats!?!?

My SOCOM assault rifle, which I KNOW was around 3K damage, has jumped up to almost 6K for no apparent reason!

Even if I craft a Military M4 Replica, it tells me the damage is 2K, but then when it's in my inventory it says 4.4K - same with all of my armour!?!? - I've got about 4 backpacks and they all say 25.6K armour!!!

Has there been some sort of patch or has something broken on mine? (I'm level 26 BTW!)

Man of Honour
Something strange has happened to my character - all of a sudden all of my gear has jumped up massively in terms of stats!?!?

My SOCOM assault rifle, which I KNOW was around 3K damage, has jumped up to almost 6K for no apparent reason!

Even if I craft a Military M4 Replica, it tells me the damage is 2K, but then when it's in my inventory it says 4.4K - same with all of my armour!?!? - I've got about 4 backpacks and they all say 25.6K armour!!!

Has there been some sort of patch or has something broken on mine? (I'm level 26 BTW!)

Have you turned on/off normalised stats?

Back
Top Bottom