What colour case do prefer, black or white?

Soldato
Trouble with White Cases they tend to be to glossy and look like "white goods" show up the dust... although i do have a Bitfenix Windowed Nova in white. simply as its in my parents office and their furniture is all white so it matches

Associate
I'd go with Black almost all the time, opting for white only to match existing things in the room. The vinyl wrap isn't something I'd consider as I prefer plain colours.

Soldato
Black. Or Satin Black to be more precise. I find matte black too grey but satin black is black but without being glossy.

I'm not one for wraps either though I have thought about how to make an actual carbon fibre case but the cost has always put me off.

Soldato
I find changes in material really obvious in white. So cases with a plastic or mesh front panel look really awful. But I really like good white cases, like the NZXT H-Series, or some of InWin's cases.

Black is a lot more forgiving. It tends to look alright on cheap cases, where white tends to look awful.

Soldato
White with black interior, ideally. Like a white case if it's well done but no longer a fan of motherboard tray etc in white as well. Two reasons - dust shows more on interior (never been an issue on exterior for me) and just don't like it as much aesthetically. Cables and holes and tie-points etc are highlighted more with white interior I guess.

Associate
Had both black and white cases in the past, currently using a white phanteks enthoo pro (because "everybody" was using black cases at the time and I wanted something different). Will probably go for black next time.

Associate
Silver :D

I've had beige, silver and black cases, black looks smart, silver looks "cool", although it was difficult finding silver drive bays. so stuck with beige drives.
Current PC is black though.

Back
Top Bottom