Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Sui

Sui

Soldato
Those Hero and Icon chairs are extremely comfortable, the back support alone makes a huge difference compared to a lower backed char, let alone the adjustments on the armrests :)

The only chair I've ever had that came close was the Ikea Clappe (which was far superior to the Markus), but was IIRC an extra £150 going back 15 years.

Yea they're a different kind of comfy to be honest. This Hero you can feel is much better for you and will take some getting used to posture wise, but that old staples chair was a damn good seat for 6-7 years.

Caporegime
Stuck a pledge on that. Looks good for aluminium/RGB/mech/wireless!

Hell I'm tempted to get two!

This low profile one is pretty neat, my first mechanical one since those old BBC computers, it is not that loud i don't find for Blue Switches? I like almost everything about it, from keys pacing, the tactile feel, the slight click (which is quieter than your regular DELL keyboard) the minimal footprint to the build quality. The only thing i am not used to get is the Return key is 1 line of keys (US style) as opposed to the 2 lines. So I have hit the \ a few times so far but i am sure I will adapt.

I don't think there is another mechanical, wireless keyboard with Mac keys out there at all i the market is there?

Permabanned
This low profile one is pretty neat, my first mechanical one since those old BBC computers, it is not that loud i don't find for Blue Switches? I like almost everything about it, from keys pacing, the tactile feel, the slight click (which is quieter than your regular DELL keyboard) the minimal footprint to the build quality. The only thing i am not used to get is the Return key is 1 line of keys (US style) as opposed to the 2 lines. So I have hit the \ a few times so far but i am sure I will adapt.

I don't think there is another mechanical, wireless keyboard with Mac keys out there at all i the market is there?
I like blue keys, they my fav. So slimline mechanical with blues for my Mac use is perfect.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
dbrand Matrix skin :cool:

_26A6793.jpg

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Utterly vile - just like your blurred mouse mat, mrk! :p

Alright calm down!

I like the little details like the phone is raised and the screen is on to give a little kicker light to the back :p

The screen is off! But that's an idea for next time ta :D

What mat is that please? I like it :)

Firestar is correct!

I would buy that phone, just to have a good laugh at that picture! :D

Haha I laugh every time I unlock my phone :p

Associate
The Japs really do have the most awesome and weirdest flavours of everything. I really wanna go to Japan.

That's great, until you pick up an ice lolly on a hot day and assume the flavour, I swear it looked like an apple on the wrapping. Ten minutes later you are gagging because you've just bitten into a bolognese ice lolly, with chunks...

Soldato
In LA, me and my bro stayed in a hotel in what seemed a Japanese district, opposite a big Japanese supermarket. Wow, they had some weird stuff in there. My brother tried a fizzy mango milk drink! I wasn't as brave...

Back
Top Bottom