So, the Championship season has started **Spoilers**

Associate
I remember a game in Sweden, can't remember how many years ago but 13-15 years or so I believe where someone ran onto the pitch after a player. He ended up with a full set of studs in his thigh as the Malmo captain saw him coming and did a wonderful stop of him :D

Problem is that he would get a straight red card for this these days.

Associate
I'm daring to believe this season, anybody can beat anyone else in the championship look at Reading v Norwich. If they don't get a result v Wigan today it opens top spot right up again.

Soldato
@Maundie a leopard never changes its spots.

The guy is just an outright thug. He thinks he's some cultured know it all if you have ever heard him on talkSPORT. Good luck to him trying to worm his way out of this one.

Soldato
Do us a favour :p

I can't believe how a team so good at home is so crap away, do you move your goal posts or something?

It has actually been a blessing in disguise. Had so much going on personally that the last thing I needed was a promotion push ;)

It's actually been a very disappointing season, given how many Maupay has scored and with Benrahma being one of the standouts in the league. The changing point could well have been the game at Elland Road, where we played very well but conceded in the last minute. The terrible run we went on then, and the disruption of Smith leaving, was crap to see. Then one of our key backroom members of staff died awfully young, and it knocked the club for six.

Our away form has been a big disappointment - for a number of games it didn't really matter how we scored as we all knew we'd concede one more... going away has definitely dropped down my list of priorities. Which is a real shame. My old man simply can't be bothered with away games anymore, particular given how much certain teams charge away fans... :rolleyes:

Big summer of change ahead I reckon, don't think we'll see the likes of Maupay, Sawyers or Benrahma at the club the other side of the summer window. First time we've finished outside the top ten since we got promoted in 13/14.

Looking forward to next weekend though - Millwall away, Leeds home :D

Don
Yeah, fair enough, that game at Elland Road you pretty much dominated until Jansson popped up.

I think we have more chance of a win vs Villa then a draw at your place, pretty worrying really. A draw would be a really positive result but means we have to beat Villa.

I'm a proper pessimist still, any team coming to Elland Road with a packed out crowd and playing like we did yesterday no one can really stop us but there's the days where we're just off it!

Permabanned
Norwich loosing against wigan and Sheff U bottling it and we finish first? One can hope :D Going to be fun winding up my friends around sheffield tomorrow, as a Leeds fan,

Associate
:)

Poor decision then in the Wigan game, should be 2-1.

Not seen the offside call but if it was onside then it makes up for the shocking penalty decision in the first half.

Norwich have struggled so much creatively in the two games that Buendia has missed so far and we've ended up with two draws. Definitely need to look at having more backup options next year when we (hopefully) go up as Cantwell just isn't ready yet.

Back
Top Bottom