Poll: Chinese Grand Prix 2019, Shanghai - Race 3/21

Rate the 2019 Chinese Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
Stonking lap from Bottas, I really hope that this is more evidence that he’s genuinely sharper and quicker this year.

Ferrari have a problem - I don’t think they understand their car yet, as they should be quick here based on Bahrain. Nice to see Ricciardo come back into a bit of form too.

The McLaren revival, as expected, has stumbled once their midfield competition gets it right.

And lol Verstappen.

Man of Honour
Stonking lap from Bottas, I really hope that this is more evidence that he’s genuinely sharper and quicker this year.

Ferrari have a problem - I don’t think they understand their car yet, as they should be quick here based on Bahrain. Nice to see Ricciardo come back into a bit of form too.

The McLaren revival, as expected, has stumbled once their midfield competition gets it right.

And lol Verstappen.

It would seem that the diva is now in the Ferrari garage. The Merc seems pretty consistent.

Soldato
I feel really cheated. I bought the NowTV F1 pass for £190 or whatever it was. Only to find out the first 3 races so far have all been on Sky One anyway! Grr.

Hoping a good race. Wonder if Bottas has enough pace to keep Hamilton behind

Back
Top Bottom