Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Alright calm down!

No.:mad: For this crime against aesthetics and good sense, you are hereby sentenced by the People's Supreme Court of Unsolicited Justice to...
10 years of polishing Raymond's lenses on the planet Brominar;
10 years of copying the Hipster Scrolls in Comic Sans;
and 10 years of driving... a SKODA!

Appeal denied. Your rehabilitation begins now, comrade.

Soldato
Aye, i have the nano bio balls, i did use Brightwell blocks but they leech Aluminium and turn to mush, these are far better, nitrates well down :)

Ill +1 this, i use a full sock of maxspect balls in a 110l (A full sock does 2000+ i believe) nitrates are 5. Down from 30+
So theyre working for sure!

Soldato
There is a Kickstarter for the K2 by Keychron. I've backed it. Looks amazing for the price.

just backed too then searched the forum to see if anyone had mentioned it! daughter broke my keyboard last night and I can't get replacement caps for it (screw you steel series) so on a rubber dome one until keychron arrives

Caporegime
just backed too then searched the forum to see if anyone had mentioned it! daughter broke my keyboard last night and I can't get replacement caps for it (screw you steel series) so on a rubber dome one until keychron arrives

What have i started? lol

I backed it the minute I received the K1 and felt the quality of it, i was sold on the K2.

Back
Top Bottom