Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [12th - 16th April 2019]

Caporegime
Outstanding performance from back to front today.

Could've got tricky after Higuain came on and Hazard moved out to the left but Keita slowing down play was a massive moment for me, that set the tone for the next few minutes after he went off and allowed us to regain control.

On we go.

Don
Other than a 5 minute spell after we went 2-0 up, where the atmosphere and ocassion seemed to get to us, that was an excellent performance. We didn't panic or chase the game in the first half, knowing that Chelsea couldn't keep up the disciplined performance they had been for 90 minutes and our chances would come. Henderson's been at his absolute best the last few weeks and done excellently for the first goal and **** me what a strike from Mo!

Man of Honour
Manchester United fans Would you rather beat city and Liverpool win the league or get beat off city and city win the league?

When they asked Neville that, he said that he didnt want Liverpool to win the league, but on the other hand, he didnt want City to become the first english team in history to do the quadruple either.

Permabanned
When they asked Neville that, he said that he didnt want Liverpool to win the league, but on the other hand, he didnt want City to become the first english team in history to do the quadruple either.

Man City has the most extreme quality players in their team. If someone deserves it, they are the only ones.

Caporegime
Manchester United fans Would you rather beat city and Liverpool win the league or get beat off city and city win the league?

Depends entirely on a few things. If City were not to win the quadruple then I would want them to win the league. Then again I want us to beat City for Top 4.

If Spurs beat City in the away game then I would be happy to lose to City.

Soldato
Depends entirely on a few things. If City were not to win the quadruple then I would want them to win the league. Then again I want us to beat City for Top 4.

If Spurs beat City in the away game then I would be happy to lose to City.

This is absolutely wild. You would potentially sacrifice top 4?

Caporegime
Man City has the most extreme quality players in their team. If someone deserves it, they are the only ones.

Lmao, the ethically funded club through a slavery state deserve it.

The absolute state of you, you speak as a city fan in the third person, it’s beyond strange like that ******* club

Back
Top Bottom