FIFA 19

Don
OP
Should have done flashback Ibra

Controversial I know...but I don't see the love? It gets boring seeing players pausing the game to sub him on but other than exploiting the corner system, which quickly moving the keeper seems to be successful in preventing him getting the ball, why is he so favoured? He is slow so easy to keep on top of, strength isn't as useful as it once was and despite crossing being OP, most still play the passing game into the box, his shooting doesn't seem any better than the next meta striker.

Soldato
I stopped at 11 wins, i got to 10 wins in 13 games played so could have gone on for gold 3 or whatever but really just didnt have the urge to carry on. got my 1 extra win and played squad battles to get the futswap player and came off it. I'm aiming to do the socrates SBC so need the base icon for that. i have no idea what i'll do if i ended up getting the base icon of socrates though ..

Caporegime
Controversial I know...but I don't see the love? It gets boring seeing players pausing the game to sub him on but other than exploiting the corner system, which quickly moving the keeper seems to be successful in preventing him getting the ball, why is he so favoured? He is slow so easy to keep on top of, strength isn't as useful as it once was and despite crossing being OP, most still play the passing game into the box, his shooting doesn't seem any better than the next meta striker.

Slow? I use engine on him and I've used him to run down the channels and hold defenders off but obviously I play him central and tell him to stay there.

His shooting is also ridiculously good (with no boosts) and he's got acrobatic trait so takes a lot of stunning volleys / overhead kicks as well as the power on his free kicks, etc.

Heading again is unstoppable on most occasions when played to him on crosses.

The only thing he has going against him is balance which is huge this fifa but engine helps boost that. I play him on 10 chem.

Don
OP
Slow? I use engine on him and I've used him to run down the channels and hold defenders off but obviously I play him central and tell him to stay there.

His shooting is also ridiculously good (with no boosts) and he's got acrobatic trait so takes a lot of stunning volleys / overhead kicks as well as the power on his free kicks, etc.

Heading again is unstoppable on most occasions when played to him on crosses.

The only thing he has going against him is balance which is huge this fifa but engine helps boost that. I play him on 10 chem.

He literally does not phase me when I face him, the most annoying this is the pause at the start of the game. He's like the Arnautovic when everyone went through that phase of using him. I'd be much concerned by really fast, agile players like RTTF Sterling.

Soldato
He literally does not phase me when I face him, the most annoying this is the pause at the start of the game. He's like the Arnautovic when everyone went through that phase of using him. I'd be much concerned by really fast, agile players like RTTF Sterling.

If I had a top 3 of cards I could remove from the game, that Ibra would be at the top by a country mile. He is the bane of my FIFA existence, he just attracts BS, he probably scores better than 1 per game against me.

I'd also get rid of Butra and Reus, but they're not on the same scale as Ibra.

If you do genuinely manage to shut him down, please share your tips.

Soldato
If I had a top 3 of cards I could remove from the game, that Ibra would be at the top by a country mile. He is the bane of my FIFA existence, he just attracts BS, he probably scores better than 1 per game against me.

I don't struggle against him as much as some (although most people don't struggle against mine!)

Main cards I struggle against:

HL Arnautovic
Any Firmino
Reus
Griezmann
Aguero

Don
OP

Nothing special, I find Varane and Ramos so damn good and strong though, maybe they just handle him? I always move the keeper at corners so he rarely scores them.

Reus is a ball ache.
Griezmann although is massively underrated so not used much. A great card
Sterling in all forms.
Flashback Torres - rarely come cross him though.
CR7

Loads of special cards that get subbed on are annoying but it all boils down to pace in the end. Davies, Sane, Davies, Gervinho etc

Caporegime

He is easily the best player in terms of scoring I've used apart from OTW Richarlison.

Permabanned
I have the UCL Griezman only a +1 upgrade but he is immense for me, does not fit into my team but as a sub he bangs them in. Very strange player mechanic wise, the ball sticks to his feet.

Soldato
Got a bare bones untradable squad and as it's off chem its awful I need tots to cause some crash so I can potentially squeeze a viera and eusibio out of 4mil. With 2 untradabls icons to boot.

Back
Top Bottom