Caporegime
Episode Run times
  • Episode 1: 54 minutes
  • Episode 2: 58 minutes
  • Episode 3: 60 minutes
  • Episode 4: 78 minutes
  • Episode 5: 80 minutes
  • Episode 6: 80 minutes
The first episode is also the only one without an ‘Adult Content’ warning — the calm before the storm, perhaps?

I have seen at least 6 boobs in the first episode.

Commissario
Just a reminder about the spoilers - You don't need to spoiler tag episode discussion after the 02:00 showing.
Update on spoiler tags for the 2AM showing

The mod team have discussed the issues raised by members about spoiler tags and we have decided the following:

1. Spoiler tags are NOT REQUIRED when discussing shows that have aired in the UK already, INCLUDING the 2AM showing on Sunday nights/Monday mornings.
  2. Spoiler tags whilst discussing book spoilers, casting spoilers and anything other than events that have occurred in an episode that has aired in the UK are STILL REQUIRED. You should also indicate the nature of the spoiler (e.g. book spoiler, casting spoiler, etc).

Soldato
There's no way Dany will ever give up the throne. I reckon she'll turn against Jon and end up going crazy like her father.

I liked how Sam said "You gave up your crown for your people, would Dany do the same?" which gets John thinking about Dani's reaction when she finds out - It's the only thing she's ever had as a goal since birth and I don't see her just giving it up for the "rightful heir" John nor would her people accept that without Dani agreeing to it and I think John can imagine that she'd decide to fight for the throne so I can see an epic face-off, post Night-King wars, between the two former lovers

Back
Top Bottom