**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S10 Family Thread ****

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
You're not following correct application instructions of it ends up like that! Dbrand have YouTube videos showing how. I e never had a problem! The edges will also smooth down over a few weeks as well and become seamless.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I thought the prospect of having 512GB+ was really cool, but then looked at what I currently use on both internal and SD card and...

rps20190414_223631_098.jpg

But as time goes on and more and more videos are recorded in 4K res and camera photos get increasingly higher in resolution, that space will just get eaten up. I use Spotify more than local music too, so at some point I will just delete the 67GB of local music I have off the phone.

Associate
Anyone gone for the 1tb version yet? or is it overkill compared to the 512Gb version.
I have the 512GB versions and currently have 480gb free.

A few reasons for opting for the 512GB

- ceramic is stunning and more durable
- I wanted to keep the Second slot free for an additional sim (work) or memory card
- resell might* be better?!
- got a good deal

Soldato
I have the 512GB versions and currently have 480gb free.

A few reasons for opting for the 512GB

- ceramic is stunning and more durable
- I wanted to keep the Second slot free for an additional sim (work) or memory card
- resell might* be better?!
- got a good deal

I've ordered the ceramic 512gb from Very. Should be here tomorrow. Need dual sim for a business line. Thinking of 3 unlimited for 30 days see how I get on with the data plus my soon to go o2 business sim.
o2 and 3 do roaming included in the US, EE its extra......

Associate
Hello everybody I have a couple of questions for any experts,
1. I want to keep data 4g on always but want to limit background usage so the only data that gets used is when I am using the phone? I ha e set limits and background restrictions on in setting is there anything I should know?
2. This ones a bit silly but going to ask anyway i have deleted a lot of photos(I just want a copy) that in the recycle bin and I have 15 days to permanently delete is there anyway I can find them on the internal phone memory so that I can copy everything to a sd card from the recycle bin ? I can't restore because it will just mixed up in the different sub folders in the gallery ?
Thanks

Caporegime
Received my buds today, despite the fact that I never even had an email telling me they were dispatched. Even the claims page still shows as validated and waiting for some reason. Ah well. They're pretty decent actually and I'll be using them for the gym. :)

Still no idea what happened to my trade in phone though...

Soldato
Can anyone shed any light on exactly where the NFC chip is? I'm having a 50% success rate at contactless terminals. On my my previous two phones I usually just touched the terminal with the top of the phone but this one (S10e in my case) seems to be a little harder to pin down. I reckon it's somewhere around a third of the way down but it's hard to tell. It also seems to be worse when you hold the phone flat to the terminal. These problems are with and without a case so I've ruled that out.

Soldato
Can anyone shed any light on exactly where the NFC chip is? I'm having a 50% success rate at contactless terminals. On my my previous two phones I usually just touched the terminal with the top of the phone but this one (S10e in my case) seems to be a little harder to pin down. I reckon it's somewhere around a third of the way down but it's hard to tell. It also seems to be worse when you hold the phone flat to the terminal. These problems are with and without a case so I've ruled that out.

Funny you should post this, as I posted a similar question on XDA. The NFC is driving up the wall, as I use it a few times a day for the Tube and its very slow or doesn't want to complete the transaction. The instructions say the sensor is in the middle of the phone but placing the phone at different positions doesn't seem to make any difference.

For me, my issue is mainly with Oyster terminals. I haven't had any issue with other merchant terminals.

Soldato
Funny you should post this, as I posted a similar question on XDA. The NFC is driving up the wall, as I use it a few times a day for the Tube and its very slow or doesn't want to complete the transaction. The instructions say the sensor is in the middle of the phone but placing the phone at different positions doesn't seem to make any difference.

For me, my issue is mainly with Oyster terminals. I haven't had any issue with other merchant terminals.
Yes I have found it inconsistent. Some occasions it will work straight away and other times you could wait a couple of seconds and it does nothing, then you move it and comes up with the error message saying you need to hold it steady!

Soldato
Anyone having issues with battery life when using their buds and google play?

Been using it today on and off with near zero screen on time (Battery usage is showing Google Play Music at 2hrs 22mins). I started this morning at 83% and by 2:30 it was down to 50%.

as soon as I stopped playing the music the drain stopped.

Back
Top Bottom