UEFA Champions League/Europa League 16/17/18 April *** Spoilers ***

Don
Yeah I’m not even entertaining that idea until he proves himself outside of Barcelona. Ronaldo has broken records wherever he’s gone, both at club and international level. Messi isn’t even close in my opinion (just that, an opinion, before you roll eyes me :p)
No eye rolling, I just think you're mad ;)

Messi is technically in a league of his own - no other player in the history of the game comes close to his level of technical brilliance. Ronaldo's athleticism and single mindedness helps him bridge the gap but Messi matches the numbers he produces without the need of being the most selfish player of all time.

Soldato
No eye rolling, I just think you're mad ;)

Messi is technically in a league of his own - no other player in the history of the game comes close to his level of technical brilliance. Ronaldo's athleticism and single mindedness helps him bridge the gap but Messi matches the numbers he produces without the need of being the most selfish player of all time.

This is pretty much my thoughts on the 2, Messi is more the team player whereas Ronaldo has always put himself in front of any team needs.

I think it's fair to say they are both head and shoulders (hard analogy for a short-arse like Messi!!) above anybody else in the game at the moment.

Caporegime
Lol the old Messi vs Ronaldo debate rears it’s head again.

Honestly both players are stupidly talented but for me Ronaldo has done more in more leagues and even on the international scene as well. And that pains me to say that as I have a huge huge crush on Messi. But on a club level, Messi is on another league compared to Ronaldo who is quite selfish and tends to play for his own glory. Messi tends to play for the team as a whole.

But yet again Messi showing why he’s ond of the best in the world tonight. Making Utd look like a bunch of league 3 players lol.

Man of Honour
Ronaldo is incredible, and as effective as Messi for the most part, but Messi makes it look so effortless and his technical ability is beyond anything I've ever seen. Glorious player, the best ever.

Don
Would hate to see Messi and Suarez get reds in the 90th minute.
Interesting you say that, rumours are flying around that he may be available to buy this summer.
Seems like he hasn’t really settled in Barca but not sure just how serious those rumours are.
I was aware but I can't see it happening. Barca would struggle to get their money back and I can't see them being prepared to take a big hit on the fee nor can I see Coutinho wanting leave after 18 months.

Caporegime
What i dont understand is, how is it that the richest club in the world doesnt have any players netter than any of the barcelona players and they maje us look ridiculously bad everywhere.

I mean wolves did the same to us. But aomething is utterly wrong somewhere, in recruitment, scouting or whatever.

Don
What i dont understand is, how is it that the richest club in the world doesnt have any players netter than any of the barcelona players and they maje us look ridiculously bad everywhere.

I mean wolves did the same to us. But aomething is utterly wrong somewhere, in recruitment, scouting or whatever.
How are you defining richest? Barca turnover more than Utd and obviously clubs like PSG and City have far more resources available to them than Utd.

Back
Top Bottom