The Division 2 - March 2019

Soldato
That's bizarre. Before you would just get a small notification in your main game hub and you click and hold m to join
Yep that is gone now after a patch, now you hear a call you have to go to the map then up to the top left hand corner and go to shd or something where you can see where the help requester is. Far more convoluted now for some reason.

Soldato
Patch notes:

o Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs could get stuck in a T-pose when being killed out of view.

o Fixed another issue with the Revive Hive not working properly. We are still working on instances where the skill sometimes will not resurrect players.

o Fixed an issue where the Gila Guard brand gear could not be donated to the Campus Daily Project “Brand Request: Gila Guard”.

o Fixed an issue where the Crafting Bench upgrade blueprint would not be granted to players when moving from one World Tier to another.

o Fixed an issue where the two piece bonus of the True Patriot gear set would not trigger correctly.

Soldato
Hardly anyone answers backup requests so let's make it more difficult for people to answer backup requests.

Ubi/Massive logic.

Agreed m8. Is this getting discussed in the Division 2 forums? (I'm not a member yet but intend joining).

That said, I almost always answer backup requests - some of my most enjoyable moments in the game have been the result of dropping everything I'm currently doing and joining up with someone to help. Last night I answered a backup request and the other guy and I ended up running around for hours helping each other out, a few emote claps and salutes after we had completed an objective. Great fun.

But aye, whats with making things more complex? Previously a backup request came in and *BLAM* hold yer M key down and you were there. Now I'm fumbling about in the middle of firefights, switching to map view and clicking through several things just to answer the request. Not good. Hope this gets fixed.

Soldato
Same issue here, taking ages for the game to load and to connect.

Getting a nice new message stating my pc does not meet the minimum requirements.

Associate
I could do with trying to farm the Chatterbox and some of the better weapons etc myself. Trouble is that I play solo a lot of the time and the motivation tends to drop after a while :(

Also have the issue with the game taking ages to connect since the last patch as well.

Permabanned
I could do with trying to farm the Chatterbox and some of the better weapons etc myself. Trouble is that I play solo a lot of the time and the motivation tends to drop after a while :(

Also have the issue with the game taking ages to connect since the last patch as well.

Grouping is so easy, can't see why you would solo some stuff!

500 now, lmg build coming together. Need a new chatterbox.

Associate
Played with two guys the other day who had a Vector build, never seen elites die so fast, it was crazy how quick with got through the mission. Starting to think about what build i want to pursue, strongly thinking about going full dps and dropping my healing drone.

Soldato
Glad I'm not the only one and its not my PC.

Finally got the Chatterbox, Thanks RNG for keeping me waiting lol Gonna work on the Liberty pistol now and pray that the highend D50 drops

Those two are easy to get unfortunately :o.

I've already clocked up 35 runs on Jefferson Trade Centre and still no merciful for me :mad:

Associate
Grouping is so easy, can't see why you would solo some stuff!

500 now, lmg build coming together. Need a new chatterbox.

I'm currently hovering around the low to mid 480's at the moment, struggling to get much higher drops at the moment though.

Got a couple of ideas for builds (either LMG & SMG or a AR build with high DPS), but trying to get the right parts & perks etc is a royal PITA.

Soldato
That dropped for me the other day lol

After how many runs? Were you doing them solo or in a group? and at what difficulty?

As they only drop from the Hyena boss, i've been doing them on normal mode but with random groups. Haven't timed a run yet, but i'd guess maybe 5-10 mins per run.

Back
Top Bottom