Dreams Early Access

Associate
Sony has announced that Media Molecule's Dreams will be released in early access On the 16th of April for £24.99.

The story mode or PSVR support will not be included in early access but when the full game does finally get released they will be added to your game.

There seems to be a limited amount of purchases available for early access so if your interested in Dreams in any way jump in early. I know I will :)

Who here is interested and more to the point, what will you create?? Anyone up for making the nakatomi plaza and shoot some bad guys as John Mcclane :D or maybe recreate Starship Troopers and kill some bugs and all in vr when it gets added.

Honestly can’t wait for this.

Soldato
Awesome! Did you make anything from scratch? Any difficulties at all?

Yep I made this.

and a few other things.

I don't want to say its easy, but it's close to being the easiest it's ever been to make a game. There's a ton of assets you can use that other people have made, and you can put it all together into whatever you want(within limits). Art, music, movies, games, it just takes a little thought, and time and patience.

Associate
OP
How is it? Im just waiting for the VR side of it, Not got a lot of interest in the pancake version

With the demos people have already created you can see the huge potential dreams has. Some of the content really is stunning.

I’ve tried making some basic stuff but it’s not easy. on the flip side it is fun. I don’t think I’m going to be making anything great I just haven’t got the talent but what other dreamers can do it will be so worth it especially when vr is added.

I hope someone makes goldeneye in vr. P.T has already been made and it’s really impressive.

Look at this for example. Just stunning https://youtu.be/7QENiqhK6Kc

Last edited:
Associate
With the demos people have already created you can see the huge potential dreams has. Some of the content really is stunning.

I’ve tried making some basic stuff but it’s not easy. on the flip side it is fun. I don’t think I’m going to be making anything great I just haven’t got the talent but what other dreamers can do it will be so worth it especially when vr is added.

I hope someone makes goldeneye in vr. P.T has already been made and it’s really impressive.

Look at this for example. Just stunning https://youtu.be/7QENiqhK6Kc

Thanks for this :)

Back
Top Bottom