*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Soldato
I think he'll just get KO'd to be honest. I like the guy but this is a massive mis match. I hope to be proven wrong but I can't see anything but Crolla getting smashed.

Caporegime
That should have been stopped there really. That's embarrassing, he never ever had a prayer. Dangerous and stupid mismatch.

Loma v Crolla
Canelo v Fielding

2 of the most ridiculous matchups I’ve seen in a long time. They’re not fights, they’re feeding sessions.

Where does Loma go next?

Has to be Loma v Garcia next surely.

Permabanned
Disagree that everyone would be "severely" outclassed - Luke Campbell, of course, but not the likes of Garcia or Berchelt (don't get me wrong: I still think Loma would beat those guys, but not "severely outclass"). If Loma cares about legacy he'll do anything he can reasonably do, either move up or down, to challenge himself much better than ******* Luke Campbell.

They need to stop avoiding whyte and make the fight now!

A Second Whyte fight isn’t a step forward in his career just more filler.

He needs to fight Wilder / Fury or his legacy isn’t going to be that great. No other names jump out right now.

Miller should be banned for life if found guilty especially after all the cheating allegations he threw at AJ.

Soldato
If true I really hope Eddie works quickly on this. AJ’s career is starting to drag. He could end up going a year in his prime without a fight.

Indeed! But the options are fairly limited now.

I guess this is what happens when it all becomes about milking the cash cow rather than making the fights everyone else wants *sigh*

Back
Top Bottom