Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

V_R

V_R

Soldato
:cool: The Swarm feels really nice, I think the dragon skin is the nicest of them all though, could scratch that texture with my nail all day long :D
Ah I saw that one, very nearly ordered it along with Swarm and Matrix, but decided two was quite enough for now! :D

Soldato

Another 330d, this time manual (6 speed) and with plenty of boxes ticked.
Well priced because it's previously been written off (but repaired well with full engineer's report) and still relatively low miles @ 129,000.
Bought for a stag do roadtrip this summer (not mine!) and I'll probably keep it for a couple of years.

Stock stereo is awful (the saloon has HK with 16:9 display, this has the crap Business CD system) and there's a slight vibration on harsh acceleration (suspect guibo or prop bearing) but apart from that, a genuinely enjoyable car for pocket change.

I have bought some amusing hairdresser stickers already :p

Soldato

Another 330d, this time manual (6 speed) and with plenty of boxes ticked.
Well priced because it's previously been written off (but repaired well with full engineer's report) and still relatively low miles @ 129,000.
Bought for a stag do roadtrip this summer (not mine!) and I'll probably keep it for a couple of years.

Stock stereo is awful (the saloon has HK with 16:9 display, this has the crap Business CD system) and there's a slight vibration on harsh acceleration (suspect guibo or prop bearing) but apart from that, a genuinely enjoyable car for pocket change.

I have bought some amusing hairdresser stickers already :p

Very nice :)

“Powered by Fairydust”? :p

Man of Honour
Stock stereo is awful (the saloon has HK with 16:9 display,

Don't fret, even the HK system is anus compared to aftermarket offerings, I don't even rate it as an "upgrade" in terms of factory options as it's that poor once you've heard what the stock speakers are capable of when you replace the stereo with something that's properly configurable.

For £250 you can get an Android powered OEM-look nav stereo which runs Google Nav/Waze and Spotify/Google Music etc and once you install and configure Viper4AndroidFX audio engine, it will sound like there are more speakers than already there with a small sub thrown in. It's literal night and day.

Soldato
Has to be a difficulty rating
For £250 you can get an Android powered OEM-look nav stereo which runs Google Nav/Waze and Spotify/Google Music etc and once you install and configure Viper4AndroidFX audio engine, it will sound like there are more speakers than already there with a small sub thrown in. It's literal night and day.
I want that, 330D is a great choice and I wanted one of those ever since I saw one entered into a Gumball rally after just a little bit of ECU tuning which is so impressive (obviously its not the top end but the turbo diesel torque) 129k in theory is just a good run in :)

Back
Top Bottom