The Division 2 - March 2019

Permabanned
I'm currently hovering around the low to mid 480's at the moment, struggling to get much higher drops at the moment though.

Got a couple of ideas for builds (either LMG & SMG or a AR build with high DPS), but trying to get the right parts & perks etc is a royal PITA.

I'm running an LMG build, seems ok so far. Agreed on the perks and parts though, so difficult to get all the bits! Also annoying when you get a decent drop you want but it has an extra offensive slot and it stops a perk working.

Soldato
I know half my time was farming for keys in the underground sections and even then I wasn't getting the right keys lol

You know you don't actually need the keys! You just need to be on a team with someone who has a key.

I guess this is the one i got a bit lucky on.

Associate
Was well worth the money but have done everything there is to do at the moment including hunter masks etc, bar some of the time played achievements. Can't be arsed to log in now though, and it looks like the devs are playing silly buggers again with balancing like they did with D1. I can see why they do it though, just stringing the grinders along until the next content patch is out.

On another note though, was watching a Twitch/YouTube "Influencer" playing this the other day and he was wishing the devs would implement paid stash space. I sometimes wander what the hell gaming has turned into since the internet took off. Delusional young gamers actually wanting to pay more on top of the ridiculously high prices of bug fillled games. Games publishers really are laughing all the way to the bank these days.

Christ I'm turning into a miserable sod :mad:. Just turned 46 is my excuse.

Associate
Was well worth the money but have done everything there is to do at the moment including hunter masks etc, bar some of the time played achievements. Can't be arsed to log in now though, and it looks like the devs are playing silly buggers again with balancing like they did with D1. I can see why they do it though, just stringing the grinders along until the next content patch is out.

On another note though, was watching a Twitch/YouTube "Influencer" playing this the other day and he was wishing the devs would implement paid stash space. I sometimes wander what the hell gaming has turned into since the internet took off. Delusional young gamers actually wanting to pay more on top of the ridiculously high prices of bug fillled games. Games publishers really are laughing all the way to the bank these days.

Christ I'm turning into a miserable sod :mad:. Just turned 46 is my excuse.

In same boat - understandable.
BUT - they were saying with quite a pride they going to balance PvP and PvE separately,which is not what happening now,if some of those nerfs go in live game.
As much as i liked PvP in Div 1 i dont like it in Div 2,at least not atm.
RPG games a hard to balance,especially when 2in1 with PvP PvE,takes time etc.Unfortunately players will run away if they do it wrong.

Paid stash space :D Some already paid for it buying Ultimate edt :D :D

Last edited:
Permabanned
Bounty question, say I have to kill 4 or 5 other linked baddies before I can unlock a super baddie, last night I did a load of random bounties and started to unlock things. Is that progress permanent, does it reset at anytime?

Associate
Small patch downloaded today apparently.

Load times still stupidly long. Oh and I crashed twice within 5 minutes. The first crashes I have ever had while playing, thanks Ubisoft.

Back
Top Bottom