Apex Legends BR

Caporegime
Had a game last night, dropped into Pit with another squad, got downed along with another and a random and another squad came along and took down the other squad. I had no ammo, no shields and no syringes or even shield cells. I hid until they left, respawned both players and we went on to win! Don't quit when you get downed or killed!

Soldato
I'm still enjoying the game but I think there's lots less players currently. I'm really not a fan of the battle pass and I think that it's uptake has shown it's not ok to just pop out a half arsed battle pass at this time.

Associate
Latest patch has nerfed Wingman again along with Spitfire but buffed Sniper rifles and Havoc + buffs to Caustic and Gibraltar (-10% damage perk)
Nooo not the spitfire, it was my favorite! Already missed the first day boost of the battle pass. I don't get on very much so I'm only level 14 or something sad on it, would have appreciated a free jump.

Caporegime
Nooo not the spitfire, it was my favorite! Already missed the first day boost of the battle pass. I don't get on very much so I'm only level 14 or something sad on it, would have appreciated a free jump.
It’s still decent! Damage only reduced from 20-18 and a smaller clip. Only takes one more shot at first drop and a maximum of two more shots even with purple shield.

Associate
Starting to appreciate the devotion, it shreds once it spins up. The turbocharger for it is hard to come by so you have to hope you live long enough to go full auto but once you do they die fast :). Won a game using it and eva8 yesterday in a Duo game. 3rd guy died right at the start and missed a great game as he d/c instead of waiting for respawn. 21 kills between the 2 of us.

Associate
Gibraltar's ultimate is so fun at the end of the game....won a match yesterday where my team and I never came across anyone until the final 3 squads, so we ran towards the gunfire and I just dropped the pain and hid behind a rock (rather than use a massive glowing dome), leaving one person alive who hadn't seen us and started raising his remaining team mate. Picked him off with a 301 from a distance - easiest win ever, although I feel a little guilty my squad mates both did absolutely nothing the whole match (text comments on this were golden, in a nice way). The artillery barrage is chaos unleashed!

Soldato
Anyone know the stats/figures for this?

I had gold helmet and gold body, both full. Got one shotted by what I think was a choked triple take and went down... i know gold is just purple armour with a perk but single shot?

Soldato
Why are people incapable of using their brains and splitting on the drop so you're not fighting in the same tiny building for the same loot, I've started passing jump master just so I can avoid that ****

Soldato
Anyone know the stats/figures for this?

I had gold helmet and gold body, both full. Got one shotted by what I think was a choked triple take and went down... i know gold is just purple armour with a perk but single shot?
Headshot with a triple take downs you, no matter the helmet/armour

Triple take is a two shot kill if you have level 3/4 gear. Nothing can one shot a full health and shields level 3/4 geared person. Even the Kraber maxes out at 188 if you have 3/4 gear, 200 if it's a level 2 helmet though.

Soldato
Triple take is a two shot kill if you have level 3/4 gear. Nothing can one shot a full health and shields level 3/4 geared person. Even the Kraber maxes out at 188 if you have 3/4 gear, 200 if it's a level 2 helmet though.

i wish this was true but im afraid ive been 1 shoted on more than one occasion

kraber does Maximum Per Head Shot Damage 250

Kraber .50-Cal Special Bolt-action mag size 4 body damage 125 head shot damage 250 availability Supply Pods
Triple Take Energy Single mag size 5 body damage 69 head shot damage 138 availability Standard
Longbow DMR Heavy Single mag size 5 body damage 55 head shot damage 110 availability Standard
G7 Scout Light Single mag size 10 body damage 30 head shot damage 60 availability Standard
Mastiff Special Single mag size 4 body damage 144 head shot damage 288 availability Supply Pods

Last edited:
Soldato
i wish this was true but im afraid ive been 1 shoted on more than one occasion

kraber does Maximum Per Head Shot Damage 250

Kraber .50-Cal Special Bolt-action mag size 4 body damage 125 head shot damage 250 availability Supply Pods
Triple Take Energy Single mag size 5 body damage 69 head shot damage 138 availability Standard
Longbow DMR Heavy Single mag size 5 body damage 55 head shot damage 110 availability Standard
G7 Scout Light Single mag size 10 body damage 30 head shot damage 60 availability Standard
Mastiff Special Single mag size 4 body damage 144 head shot damage 288 availability Supply Pods

I got my info from the Apex wiki, it's a good resource, you should check it out. A kraber, at 200hp, with a level 3/4 helmet, is a 2 shot kill. I've been 1 shot, by snipers, a bunch too, but never when I'm full with 3/4 gear.

I take back what I said in the other post though, about nothing being able to 1 shot. I forgot that a mastiff can 1 shot headshot a 3/4 if you hit with all projectiles. None of the snipers can though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom