The Division 2 - March 2019

Caporegime
They have supposedly reduced damage and NPC armour, have the talent changes come into play yet? (At work so can't check). I see on the PTS Berserk is getting a major nerf, 50% damage reduction.

Bounty question, say I have to kill 4 or 5 other linked baddies before I can unlock a super baddie, last night I did a load of random bounties and started to unlock things. Is that progress permanent, does it reset at anytime?

The bounties that have linked bounties for progression are on a weekly cycle I believe. Other bounties, like the ones that are given for completing projects are persistent but they don't have a progression bounty attached anyway.

Associate
Small patch downloaded today apparently.

Load times still stupidly long. Oh and I crashed twice within 5 minutes. The first crashes I have ever had while playing, thanks Ubisoft.

Argh, was hoping this would be fixed with the maintenance. Think i will give Div2 a miss again tonight and go see what the state of play is with Anthem.

Soldato
Yh the loading time is bonkers they need to allow us to skip the bloody intro vids on top of fixing what they broke.

In same boat - understandable.
BUT - they were saying with quite a pride they going to balance PvP and PvE separately,which is not what happening now,if some of those nerfs go in live game.
As much as i liked PvP in Div 1 i dont like it in Div 2,at least not atm.
RPG games a hard to balance,especially when 2in1 with PvP PvE,takes time etc.Unfortunately players will run away if they do it wrong.

Paid stash space :D Some already paid for it buying Ultimate edt :D :D

It's part of the normalisation. They've started first phase roll out on PTS nothing has been balanced on the live branch yet.

They've nerfed npcs quite a bit in this patch. Challenging is quite easy now. The talents would need to come in line to balance that so not surprised they are paring them back.

Permabanned
They have supposedly reduced damage and NPC armour, have the talent changes come into play yet? (At work so can't check). I see on the PTS Berserk is getting a major nerf, 50% damage reduction.

The bounties that have linked bounties for progression are on a weekly cycle I believe. Other bounties, like the ones that are given for completing projects are persistent but they don't have a progression bounty attached anyway.

ah cool, should be able to complete later then :)

Soldato
Well I've hit level 30. With a couple of main mission's and loads of side missiomis left to do. I've basically not touched the far left 2 zone's.

I've not even collected all the shade tech yet. And 99% done it solo.

Do I collect all the shade tech then do the 3 strong holds. Or just the strongholds. And collect the other bits later.

Associate
Well I've hit level 30. With a couple of main mission's and loads of side missiomis left to do. I've basically not touched the far left 2 zone's.

I've not even collected all the shade tech yet. And 99% done it solo.

Do I collect all the shade tech then do the 3 strong holds. Or just the strongholds. And collect the other bits later.

It's really up to you.

If you've unlocked all the perks then you could just work through the world tiers then finish off cleaning up your map afterwards.

Soldato
im up to wt3 now and need to do the last two invaided areas. They require a gs of 375 which I am currently 355.

Without any invaided areas left to do how would you go about gettinrg better gs? Old missions with higher difficulty (hard)?

Soldato
im up to wt3 now and need to do the last two invaided areas. They require a gs of 375 which I am currently 355.

Without any invaided areas left to do how would you go about gettinrg better gs? Old missions with higher difficulty (hard)?
upgrade bench, craft gear.

If you have any high GS weapons in your inventory equip to push your GS up then once you enter the mission you can switch back to your usual loadout even if lower than 375.

Back
Top Bottom