World War Z

Soldato

Looks pretty good, but i can't find much info for it ie release date etc. I was looking at Overkills Walking Dead, cutscenes = a----mazing, gameplay = they are still making games for PS3?! when i came across World War Z.

Soldato
Can't believe there is no one talking about this.

I picked it up yesterday and it's excellent. As someone who loved the Left 4 Dead series, this is the best of that kind I've seen since, even has domination/team deathmatch etc.

For £35 (or less) it's worth getting imo.

Soldato
Ive watched a couple of vids, and it looks a bit repetitive IMO, plus its got very mixed reviews. It will probably be a game ill try when the price drops.

I guess the survival (Left 4 Dead) bit could get repetitive but it is quite challenging and on top of that you have PvP which is pretty fun.

Soldato
Picked this up, as a break from Division 2 - as that thing is getting stale!

Happy to say, it's actually quite enjoyable - reminiscent of L4D, though it could do with more than 12 'maps' imo.

The progression system is ok, though I can tell it'll start to feel quite a grind, not sure how many times you can repeat the same old maps to unlock the next level of a gun/character. You certainly need 4 humans though, as me and a mate got easily overwhelmed on Normal :D Oddly, the AI players seem to do huge amounts of damage - handy if only a couple of you are playing I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom