OcUK Detectives Help!

Caporegime
I don't know how these things work but if there's talk of [x] million dollars etc being involved in your buttcoins or whatevs, then is you thinking this through by way of a public forum a grand idea? I'm reminded of crypto guy in Motors who went hog wild on his bling and then realised it might be a good idea to redact almost everything.

e: to further show my ignorance, don't you have advisors for this kind of thing? Wouldn't rarifation and certification of enquiries have some kind of vetting system to go through?

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
Just look at his pictures... how is that not screaming 'dodgy'? Looks Turkish or something.. never trust a Turk.

I would not trust that guy to hold my camera to take a pic of me.

Soldato
OP
He kept asking if I could come, I said I was too busy (I really am anyway for wasting time) and said if he wanted to come see me he could come to Basel. He'd said he'd be in touch... not heard anything. I'm mr, **** it, see what it's all about for curiosity sake, but man I had a genuine nightmare of me being cut up in a van somewhere :D

Soldato
The very fact your asking, given the sums involved, should be your answer imo.

Might be legit, but it doesn’t sound like it to me and yes I have no idea as to how your world / business works, I’m just reading this and giving you my gut reaction as a truck driver.

Now, if a truck driver of all people smells a rat, then you should think long & hard!

FWIW, I get contacted frequently via LinkedIn, usually completely random stuff that’s nothing to do with me nor my skill set, I see it as another scammers avenue tbh.....

My advice would be block any means he has of contacting you and look forward to the weekend. :)

Listen to this guy. If even a truck driver wouldn't go for it then you know it's shady. I mean the number 1 cause of death for truck drivers is being lured into a travelodge by a fake prostitute and having all of your organs harvested, I'm pretty sure that's a fact. So they have a pretty high threshold for scammage.

Back
Top Bottom