I've ripped my pants

Permabanned
OP
If someone tells me how to get pictures from my phone onto here, I'll get some up. Got other issues now though, because the only staff member here is a Polish lad and he can't understand my accent. I feel like a right maroon, sat here, pants ripped and a turd right on the door step. i'm not going to post now until this is solved. if anyone is close to Monument in Newcastle centre, get over here with a pair of 38" chinos and I'll get you a good drink

Soldato
If someone tells me how to get pictures from my phone onto here, I'll get some up. Got other issues now though, because the only staff member here is a Polish lad and he can't understand my accent. I feel like a right maroon, sat here, pants ripped and a turd right on the door step. i'm not going to post now until this is solved. if anyone is close to Monument in Newcastle centre, get over here with a pair of 38" chinos and I'll get you a good drink
i think you can post pics from imgur on your phone. if he can't understand your accent just type it out on your phone and show it to him.

Soldato
Dissolve beer mats in beer and make some paper mache underwear.

Find carrier bag and fashion into superhero style crotch wear.

Find cardboard and make cardboard robot suit. You will have to make the noises though otherwise people will think you are strange.

Smear something sweet and sticky over crotch and wear pants made from wasps

So many options, you are only limited by your imagination.

Permabanned
OP
The lad done good! Sorted this out. I showed the Polish lad a picture on the primark website of some chinos in my size and then showed him the hole and gave him some money. He was confused at first, mind. But he understood what I was after in the end. Just waiting for him to get back. And, I got a free pint as well. Win win!

Soldato
The lad done good! Sorted this out. I showed the Polish lad a picture on the primark website of some chinos in my size and then showed him the hole and gave him some money. He was confused at first, mind. But he understood what I was after in the end. Just waiting for him to get back. And, I got a free pint as well. Win win!
He's gone, with your 30 quid.
Take your shirt off and wrap it round your waist. You ARE wearing a shirt aren't you...

Associate
Can't believe I've done this. With it being sunny, I thought I'd nip out into the city for a few jars. All going well, 2nd pint of brun down and I accidently rip my pants. I'm sat here now in a booth with a rip going from the waist band right the way accross the arse. To make things worse, I've gonna commando. Advice please, lads. I can't walk out with everything on show, no one needs there hols ruined by the sight of my hairy cheeks. Im milking my pint for all I can until I sort out a plan.

I got legless in a club once, went for a crap. no bog roll so used my skants and flushed then, yes I was very drunk and Im not proud of it. Mate comes back a bit later saying "Some clatty (scottish slang for disgusting) ******* has flushed their pants down the bogs". they have come through and were now re-emerging through the toilet bowl!

God I am classy.

Soldato
Always carry a spare sarong for these emergencies.

817H4N-5hRL._UY445_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom