What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
Just finished Marvellous Mrs Maisel, found it got funnier every episode! Thought Toby Shaloub was excellent in it!

Just started Line of Duty after hearing a lot of good things.

Associate
Ozark was great really enjoyed it. I got quite far along on Gotham but it took a dive. Might pick it back up but there is just so bloody much to watch. Currently watching Black summer on netflix and 13 reasons why. Only with the mrs of course :D But its not bad.

Associate
That’s what I did moved from ozark to gotham I would recommend it

Cheers David :cool:

Ozark was great really enjoyed it. I got quite far along on Gotham but it took a dive. Might pick it back up but there is just so bloody much to watch. Currently watching Black summer on netflix and 13 reasons why. Only with the mrs of course :D But its not bad.

Yeah there are quite a few episodes to watch, I've added Black Summer to my list. Looks decent. :)

Soldato
Finished The Expanse Season 1 last night.

It was very good. I had my reservations in the beginning but from about midway through I found the world to be very captivating.

Associate
Finished The Expanse Season 1 last night.

It was very good. I had my reservations in the beginning but from about midway through I found the world to be very captivating.
Really fancied this but after watching half of the first ep i fell asleep! It was either start with this or star trek not sure.

Soldato
Really fancied this but after watching half of the first ep i fell asleep! It was either start with this or star trek not sure.

It's definitely worth going back to. I thought the first episode 1 was great after watching a second time, then things really got going in episode 4 and then built from there.

Associate
It's definitely worth going back to. I thought the first episode 1 was great after watching a second time, then things really got going in episode 4 and then built from there.
What i found is the SFX was a little meh but i guess that was a budget issue. I thought the same when vikings first started but that soon pulled along and turned into one of the best shows i've watched next to breaking bad.

Soldato
What i found is the SFX was a little meh but i guess that was a budget issue. I thought the same when vikings first started but that soon pulled along and turned into one of the best shows i've watched next to breaking bad.

I've said in multiple times here and in the expanse thread, stick with it until at least episode 4 of s1, it's slow burn and takes its time establishing the world and characters.

I've watched most Sci fi series of the last 40 years or so and this is in the top 5 easily.

Caporegime
Currently working my way through Z Nation. I started watching it some years back but forgot all about it once I'd reached the last episode available at the time. So, I've started watching right from part 1 and I'm really enjoying it. Doc's a right hoot (as is Murphy). :D

One thing I like about it is the pacing and the clever mix of humour with action (something I never dreamed I'd take to, especially in a zombie series).

Last edited:
Soldato
Late to the party, as ever, but I've just watched S1E1 of Westworld and although I struggled at the start, by the end of the episode I felt I'd just seen something pretty special; the very last moment was superb. I almost don't want to carry on in case it disappoints.

Associate
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, right from the beginning, never seen it before, cracks me up. Some episodes are so funny.

Just seen the episode where they are trying to write a film with Dolph Lundgren, he smells crime before it happens.

Associate
Halt and Catch Fire on Amazon.
Been watching this for a while, bit of a slow burner for the 1st 2 series, once it got to series 3 it’s went from good to great.
Now on to the final series 4, top stuff, very addictive.

Back
Top Bottom