Phwoar!! Easter Scorchiooo!

Man of Honour
Just a dopey / chat thread for the purposes of saying... goof grief the weather outside is absolutely stunning today! :eek: Praise Jebus and/or the Lord of Light! :cool:

Sunglasses on, looking like a boss (arguably a crap boss), drinking coffee looking out over the sea - ahhh. What better way to make the most of it all than by posting on OCUK. I am so alone.

Anyone have any fun plans / rituals / raids lined up?

Commissario
Have the papers used the “Phew, what a scorcher” headline yet? I always enjoy that along with the regular pictures of women in bikinis on the beach at Brighton or relaxing in Hyde Park.

Man of Honour
OP
Have the papers used the “Phew, what a scorcher” headline yet? I always enjoy that along with the regular pictures of women in bikinis on the beach at Brighton or relaxing in Hyde Park.
Not sure but I imagine something along the lines of:

Satan making a return?! Hottest EVER Easter indicates: YES

Associate
Short lived I'm afraid, the models have been battling this one out but it now looks like come Wednesday we will be under the influence of polar maritime air flow which will bring cooler temperatures and rain.

The HP sat over us won't be strong enough to keep the Atlantic at bay and by next weekend you should see significantly cooler winds with some area's seeing single digit temperatures.

Can I ask from you lot: who still uses Fahrenheit? I thought it was restricted to the Daily Express newspaper, but seems like the Sun still use it. I thought that people who use Fahrenheit are the same people who still pay their bills in the branch and still use cheques and tend to vote blue or purple.

UNt1NPE.jpg

Soldato
It’s a weekend of weddings for us. Bloody brilliant weather for a champagne reception yesterday! Looking good for a repeat today! This warm weather makes me want to drink lager beer.

Caporegime
Can I ask from you lot: who still uses Fahrenheit? I thought it was restricted to the Daily Express newspaper, but seems like the Sun still use it. I thought that people who use Fahrenheit are the same people who still pay their bills in the branch and still use cheques and tend to vote blue or purple.

UNt1NPE.jpg

Retards.

We're going for a walk soon, haven't had a proper walk that non-work related in over a decade.

Back
Top Bottom