It's too hot :(

Caporegime
Nice breeze and blinds keeping room at 23c ,may try Polzeath for a cooling surf tommorow morning
Looking hectic though https://www.johnbraycornishholidays.co.uk/webcam/polzeath.html. but a fun size long period swell starting
Stop making me jealous. I really wanted to be in Hayle. Nice pub down there called the Bluff Inn with a garden overlooking the sea. Today or tomorrow would have been such an awesome day for a little drinkypoos.

Soldato
Stop making me jealous. I really wanted to be in Hayle. Nice pub down there called the Bluff Inn with a garden overlooking the sea. Today or tomorrow would have been such an awesome day for a little drinkypoos.
Will have to check that out for when my daughter's visit ,love those sort of pubs ,
Like bowgie Inn crantock ,and pass that way when we call at hardy exotics plants near penzance

Soldato
Been great today. The only thing I hate about this weather is the fact that being wrapped in bandages is absolute hell. Thankfully I only have to keep them on few an hour or two but it's bloody horrible even at today's temps so, as you can imagine, I'm not relishing the warmer Summer months.

Caporegime
Been out gardening. Back of the neck is a bit sunburnt but otherwise been just right today. Thankfully not as hot down here as you foreigners up north and up east.

Back
Top Bottom