Poll: Winter Is Coming - HBO's A Game of Thrones [READ WARNING]

Who will rule Westeros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

So Dany seems miffed that Jon is the true heir. If they both survive then will she turn on him and claim the throne for herself given how obsessive she’s been?

One thing is for sure... the end of episode preview of ep 3 pretty much confirms the crypt theory.

Man of Honour
Even with the extended episodes, 4 doesnt seem many to wrap up everyones storylines. I get the feeling that a lot of storylines will just end with the characters death, its the only way I can see of them being able to culminate each persons story.

Soldato
the more i think about it the more i feel this season could be a huge let down. it already feels too relaxed for what's about to happen and not as atmospheric as others.

say the walkers wipe out the gold company, they then become 2000 stronger so then what? also, they have to go back to dragonstone at some time as melisandre said her and varys will die there and the iron islands need a visit too. this could end up feeling very compressed

Soldato
Writing this episode was awful. It's like the pre-battle moments of LOTR Helms Deep battle but drags on and on.

Clearly the writers have run out of puff, feels like they just want to get this **** over and done with, perhaps it'll improve when there's a mass killing and they have to actually write some scenes which matter.

Soldato
However lots of people, myself included, are enjoying the slow build-up ratcheting the tension whilst all the cast get to know each other again before they get killed off, making the deaths more impactful instead of a mass brawl straight from the start.

Soldato
I don't get the hate for this episode, it was slow but the entire point was it's meant to be sombre and act as a funeral for the living, this is likely the final time you'll see some of the characters you've loved watching over the last few years, living.

Next week is when **** goes down, this was just serving as a farewell to many characters, as they probably won't have any other chance to give them the end they deserve.

I don't think they'll have many loose ends to tie up after this really, most of the strands have already come together now and they all pretty much follow the same path until the end.

Caporegime
I guess that is what this season is about, an epic battle (or two) and tying up loose ends. I guess the reunions etc.. aspect of tying up loose ends needed to happen in the first two episodes as **** knows who is going to actually survive the next episode or two. (Well I guess there are some obvious choices for survival given the things that have happened so far).

Soldato
the more i think about it the more i feel this season could be a huge let down. it already feels too relaxed for what's about to happen and not as atmospheric as others.

say the walkers wipe out the gold company, they then become 2000 stronger so then what? also, they have to go back to dragonstone at some time as melisandre said her and varys will die there and the iron islands need a visit too. this could end up feeling very compressed
Iirc the golden company are 20,000 men and 2000 horses ? 0 elephants

Associate
/snip

Also:

ccxIccX.jpg

:D

Going to miss Tormund!

flirty.png

flirty2.png

:D

Back
Top Bottom