** LIAN-LI PC-O11 DYNAMIC - IT'S RAZER TIME **

Associate
looking really tidy!

waiting for massive US builders like Cyberpower/iBuyer to do Transparent LCD screen in the Dynamic, would be killer in the front panel !

that looks amazing, though not sure how distracting it would be. Would be nice if you could set presets for games/video playing on main screen to switch widget to a still image so it doesn't distract too much

Associate
Finally getting round to using the case (Yes I know), but life and then Division 2 got in the way, so I wasnt able to give it the time it needed. Finally got round to using it this weekend, and its def a nice case, and that main chamber is lovely to work in. Cablemanagement is definitely tougher than I expected, though that metal bar definitely makes it easy to hide. Its just not as easy to make it neat behind the bar.

I switched out to a H150i Pro, until I can get bits for a full water setup (my trusty old Thermalright Ultra Extreme 120 wouldnt fit) and there is a fair amount of air turbulence noise exhausting out the top, though I have figured out that you can make a custom curve, so liekly I can sort that out.

Temps wise, until I can sort out the curve on the H150i cant comment, it prob a bit higher than my old case, but I havent yet sorted out all the intakes yet. just put 2 on the bottom, so the GPU is super cool, but I guess theres not much cool air reaching the radiator. Will have a play and see. Vertical GPU mount is an option so that more intake air hits the top, but I have a AC wifi card, so unless I can do a double vertical mount it might not be an option.

Quick question - I have set a static colour for the case, however this only kicks in once the Synapse software has loaded, which leaves me with an annoying rainbow puke effect on startup and shutdown. Is there any way that this can be saved somehow to the device? Its really doing my head in, and I swear I saw some YT vids of a specific colour on startup.

Soldato
@jonathan_phang

demciflex filters should solve air turbulence . Stock filters are a massive airflow bottle neck! We of has switched over and airflow and temps are better (least for me)

also allows those with negative pressure ( side and top fans on show and exhaust ) to have no rear of pulling in dust from the rear unfiltered slots of the main chamber above the logo sticker.

I have mine in positive so bottom and side as intake with 2080 and finding a LOT of hot air running through my top 45mm 360 rad so might switch to a negative and have mobo tray fans exhausting

Associate
Thanks. I've seen the posts so may have to look into it. Running top as exhaust at the moment, and with a few intake at the bottom. Just getting the main system up and running for now. Figured out that you can run a custom curve so going to find the sweetspot for that which should help with the turbulence. Picked up a Coolermaster vert bracket today as I found *somewhere* with a great price today, which I might use in the future.

Will have to have a play around with the fans and orientations, lots to think about.

Any thoughts on the startup RGB colouring comment I made? Surely it cant just me that that it annoys the hell out of?

Associate
I've got a 360mm rad in the top and 3 on the bottom as intake and I have the side panel off just because the temps are far lower, might go for an open air build next time, something along the lines of one of the Thermaltakes.

Associate
Got home from work yesterday and added in 2 side intakes (the top 2) and that put my temps much more in line with what I am used to. I guess the GPU (because its HUGE) as blocking most of the air getting to the radiator. Feeling a bit better with the build from an acoustic/thermal point of view, but thinking about running push pull at the top, with the 6 there on lower RPMs, as theres plenty of room. I'm out of USB headers though, so need to move things about to give it a try.

When I'm happy I might even take the plastic off the panels :D

Back
Top Bottom