*** Apex Legends ***

Soldato
Just got back from a week away on work. Totally brain-dead, had time for a quick game, took me a few minutes to remember the controls.

Weird game.

eed48c8e-71f0-456c-afbe-83a46b2804d4.PNG

Soldato
Other half is away for Easter and I just got a new projector setup, gonna be rinsing some Apex this weekend :)

Starting to play more Caustic. He's pretty solid now early game if you're playing with rando and hot-dropping. Being able to spam 3 gas canisters immediately gives you a big edge....

Associate
Other half is away for Easter and I just got a new projector setup, gonna be rinsing some Apex this weekend :)

Starting to play more Caustic. He's pretty solid now early game if you're playing with rando and hot-dropping. Being able to spam 3 gas canisters immediately gives you a big edge....
That's the reason he's my main man :)
I also use Bangalore and Lifeline but hardly touched the other legends yet.
I've also just bought a new Viewsonic PX706d short throw PJ aswell and it's awesome.

Last edited:
Soldato
Added you as well.

Been playing lifeline for a bit as I wasn't getting on with Caustic. He may be good early game but he sucks late game unless you have a team that's prepared to camp....with randoms Bloodhound is much better as you need to be aggressive and flank/push weak teams.

Associate
Some great games tonight thanks guys, I seem to have a weird problem with my headset on Xbox but it works fine on ps4
It's worked ok in the past... Not sure why but I'll sort it for the next time we play.
Sorry about the terrible deploys I'll pass em over to you next time :) at least we were champions a few times though.

Soldato
Cheers for the games, snuck a couple of cheeky wins :)

Starting to like Lifeline a lot, I like to play more patient, get geared up, avoid people until you hear a firefight and pile in when they're weak/distracted. The healing drone means you can basicallly ignore the ring early game.

Associate
I love this game but it's so difficult. I rarely get a kill!

Even playing with randoms they do tend to revive you. What I like is it promotes rush play. Rarely will you see anyone just sit there and camp.

What's everyone's favourite guns to use? I use the heavy ammo guns, so the Flatline and the Spitfire but they can be rare to find. Whenever I come 1vs1 I'm always dead within seconds.

Caporegime
I love this game but it's so difficult. I rarely get a kill!

Even playing with randoms they do tend to revive you. What I like is it promotes rush play. Rarely will you see anyone just sit there and camp.

What's everyone's favourite guns to use? I use the heavy ammo guns, so the Flatline and the Spitfire but they can be rare to find. Whenever I come 1vs1 I'm always dead within seconds.
Close range R99 and Peacekeeper rule all but with the R99 you need to be accurate otherwise you've blown a whole mag in about a second. Peacekeeper means making your shots count so if anything it's better to aim than spray and pray.

If you can try a Prowler with Selectfire upgrade, makes it fully auto if you change it.

Soldato
I prefer the R301 to the R99, slightly slower rate of fire makes it a little more forgiving..but still melts people.

Favourite loadout is Spitfire + Devotion though, with barrel stabilisers, heavy mag on spitfire and turbocharge on devotion.

Heavy ammo weapons slow the target, so prowler + select fire and spitfire are easiest to use, as your target will be easier to track.

Caporegime
I prefer the R301 to the R99, slightly slower rate of fire makes it a little more forgiving..but still melts people.

Favourite loadout is Spitfire + Devotion though, with barrel stabilisers, heavy mag on spitfire and turbocharge on devotion.

Heavy ammo weapons slow the target, so prowler + select fire and spitfire are easiest to use, as your target will be easier to track.
All ammo types slow the target, not just heavy. Except Octane.

Soldato
All ammo types slow the target, not just heavy. Except Octane.

I shouldn't believe everything on reddit, so the only difference between ammo types is that energy doesn't drop as much and flies faster.

Big tip for pushing squads, especially late game, use those Arc Stars..they smash shields, have a surprisingly large radius too

Man of Honour
Been playing this with @dessimpson. It's good fun, shame about the random crashes I keep getting though about 1 in 10 games.

Feel free to add me or him, his handle is the same as his forum name, I'm Skood82. Both have mic's.

Soldato
Souped up Devotion is the daddy, paired up with an Peacekeeper or Wingman would my choice.
Love this game and looking forward to more legends and maps.

+ 1 for devotion and spitfire, and i also prefer the R301 over the R99, much more versatile imo and just as quick to put them down.

Haven't played for a while due to stuttering and lag, not sure what's going on...

Back
Top Bottom