OCUK 2019 Easter Competition RESULTS

Tea Drinker
Don
Here it is, the results are in.

Thanks to all who took part there's some a) sickos out there and 2) talented photoshoppers iii) natural comedians

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/easter-photoshop-competition-with-prizes.18850613/

The results in reverse order

3rd 'I Love Easter'

@LegendaryDread

Gn59ghgl.jpg

2nd 'He is Ryzen'

@HybridX

tbb54c2l.jpg

1st and my personal favourite :p 'Easter egg hunt'

@PaulW

CKja84dl.jpg

@Brizzles @anksta @TNA all coming very close to being in the top three well done :D

Other notable entries

Will be in touch with the prizes in the next day or so :):)

Well done all, superb efforts and comedy

Brill photo edits.
I didn't realise the bloke in the photo was still at OcUK. He handed me a 28" 4k monitor back in 2015 (I think) when I won a raffle following an AMD day where the R9 290 Tri-x was reduced from £300 to £200 one day only.

Don
Brill photo edits.
I didn't realise the bloke in the photo was still at OcUK. He handed me a 28" 4k monitor back in 2015 (I think) when I won a raffle following an AMD day where the R9 290 Tri-x was reduced from £300 to £200 one day only.

Bloke in the photo is @fiveub who's the Noble Chairs guy! He posts a tonne of stuff over at twitter, drop him a follow :)

Caporegime
He's the magic man isn't he?

talladega-nights-gif-3.gif

Soldato
Lol nice, Congrats to PaulW.

As much as i would have loved the monitor i'm still well chuffed with the gaming mat as i've about worn the surface coating off my desk where my mouse sits and it has issues registering the mouse position lol

Side note i now have one of the very first iteration of OCUK mugs from a comp years ago and now the new version :D

Associate
OMG! :eek::eek::eek: stoked and surprised to win this with so many great entries! so many of them had me in absolute stitches :D but yes i am sorry to be so disturbed :\

This was loads of fun! thanks OCUK and Congrats to all the other winners!

EDIT : Also my current monitor is 10 years old a NEC 24WMGX3 and it is on its last legs (still love it though). so this is awesome! thanks again :)

Paul

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom