Dirt Rally 2.0

Permabanned
What I want to do now is find the unexpected moments option so I can turn it off, I swear it sometimes makes it so when you take a turn into a corner the car doesn't respond sending you off in a straight line even when you're not really pushing it.

Soldato
Be smooth precise slow down for the bends depending on there No 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1<worst, so you make it round accelerating out.

Far better to complete the stage giving you more confidence, skill.

Always set up your driving position by adjusting your seat makes a big difference.

Install your wheel or controller per instructions, set up your wheel and pedals to suite you, same with a controller.

You will get faster have fun most important not everyone will be a Dg, congrats on another WR in OZ.

lol, l'm still a sunday rally driver.

Soldato
Definitely there for me, I have deluxe edition, must have downloaded yesterday/last night as it was already there when I started up the PC this morning.

That was an experience, tryed the Sweden GrpB RWD challenge... Lost count of the times I spinned the damn thing ended up over 3 minutes down at the end of the stage, think I'll wait till I get back to my wheel before trying it again.
Initial thoughts, looks like they have done well with Sweden, not had a chance to try back to back yet though.

Germany up next, in a months time, really enjoyed Germany on DR and I'm really looking forward to it. Not overly fussed about the Focus and Scooby thats coming up, but definitely not complaining at more content.

Soldato
Still peeved that you have to buy the deluxe version to get the tracks that came as standard with Dirt rally, mind you, all the game company's milk us now for dlc that should have been with the game at release.

Caporegime
OP
Still peeved that you have to buy the deluxe version to get the tracks that came as standard with Dirt rally, mind you, all the game company's milk us now for dlc that should have been with the game at release.

tbh they are just the normal versions. they really have added a lot of details and they look far better. also gameplay wise they play nothing like each other. sweden in this is actually great fun. handles better. monte carlo is totally different gameplay wise and looks far better.

Soldato
I can't really comment on his driving, although he did seem to reach for the handbrake when the car got out of shape at times.

I came 174th today in New Zeland while testing my H-Shifter + diy handbrake & was happy to have made it into the top 200 :)

Back
Top Bottom