*** Nintendo Switch ***

Man of Honour
Is standard Mario rabbids okay to get or is gold edition needed? E.g does it add enough to warranty the extra

The extra campaign is surprisingly long, and the challenge levels are tough challenges. The core game is a nice length on its own though.

I'd say it's well worth it for the price but you may be burnt out by the time you get the top rank on every level in the core game.

Soldato
The extra campaign is surprisingly long, and the challenge levels are tough challenges. The core game is a nice length on its own though.

I'd say it's well worth it for the price but you may be burnt out by the time you get the top rank on every level in the core game.
Cheers, sounds like I'll be fine with the core game :)

Soldato
The other day i bought octopath traveler for £33 and today i couldnt resist mario + rabbids for sale. Only cost me £12 with the gold points discount. I really like this gold coin system it keeps games prices down.

Associate
Arrgg Nintendo please confirm the Switch Pro lol

Waiting for the next switch version as likely before Xmas but it's getting tougher by the day!
Don't want the current Switch to then at e3 they confirm the upgraded version hmmmm

Associate
Bought Final Fantasy 9 on Sunday,never played it before so here is now a good excuse to play it. Seeing as the Switch has been sat in my draws for next big switch game to play.

Soldato
Cuphead is the hardest game I've ever played!

Hah aye it isn't easy, but it is doable if you stick to it. Although took me about 100 attempts to get passed the robot haha!

Just seen there is a sequel out this year too with a new playable character. Fun fun fun with that and also a new Hollow Knight.

Soldato
Hah aye it isn't easy, but it is doable if you stick to it. Although took me about 100 attempts to get passed the robot haha!

Just seen there is a sequel out this year too with a new playable character. Fun fun fun with that and also a new Hollow Knight.

I love the look of Cuphead, really want to play it but I know I'm not going to be good enough to get anywhere with it, shame

Soldato
There is a simple mode KraniX that you can do.

Only thing with this is you wouldn't be able to fight the Devil last boss, but can do the rest I believe, so would still give you pretty much the whole game. You will be surprised at it, you just need to stick at it and try not to throw your controller or gf/wife out the window :p

Back
Top Bottom