*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
There is a simple mode KraniX that you can do.

Only thing with this is you wouldn't be able to fight the Devil last boss, but can do the rest I believe, so would still give you pretty much the whole game. You will be surprised at it, you just need to stick at it and try not to throw your controller or gf/wife out the window :p

Thanks for that, think I'll try it when it gets a physical release or a sale in the eShop as I'll probably be just as crap on the simple mode!

Soldato
Cuphead isn't 'too' bad it's just about repetition in learning the bosses moves. I found it much harder on the Xbox than I do now. In handheld it is cool to have one more go anywhere so eventually you work them out. I think I am just getting better at these types of games since I got my Switch.

Soldato
Any idea how MK11 is going to run on the switch?

Not sure if i should pick it up now on xbox or wait and get it for the switch.

Reading a few hands on impressions from the Era eShop thread they are not impressed with how it looks - but if you can get over that they are enjoying the game anyway.

Associate
Reading a few hands on impressions from the Era eShop thread they are not impressed with how it looks - but if you can get over that they are enjoying the game anyway.

Hmm not sure how it's going to look on my Xbox (std one)...I may wait for the switch version as I can play while I'm away with the kids camping.

Associate
BUG1TV5

bZN424r

BUG1TV5.jpg

Hopefully this works

Back
Top Bottom