The Division 2 - March 2019

Associate
Drop rates are correct but bounty bosses don't have a chance unless they push that server side. In the files there are 6 specific loot tables, normal/hard/challenge mode missions and strongholds - non invaded versions only.

ah ok, well if this is the case then there is a lot of misinformation out there because a lot of the guides mention it

saying that though i havent seen a vid of anyone getting an exotic from a bounty boss so it could indeed be incorrect, infact i just did a quick search and any vid i watch its always someone getting it from missions

Thanks for the info @GAM8LE :D

so until we see some proof of a bounty boss dropping them i would just focus on missions if your hunting exotics
(the ones that drop from bosses anyway)

Soldato
Group gaming is always a blast with the right people and Div 2 makes it easy to find randoms and get going.
Difficulty will scale with the group, so it is a different experience to taking on a mission solo, but it should still represent the same sort of challenge. Unless you are carrying or in someone's backpack yourself ofc :D

Yeah, loved it. I'll be doing MM again for some more missions. Is there a team text chat ability or anything similar? We were all using emotes now and again at the end of firefights which was cool.

Underboss
Hit WT2 last night, thought for a horrible second that you had to re-clear the map before moving up to the next tier.

Any got a link to a good LMG or AR build. ATM I’m just using whatever gets me the best crit but need to start grind out builds pretty soon.

Associate
Hit WT2 last night, thought for a horrible second that you had to re-clear the map before moving up to the next tier.

Any got a link to a good LMG or AR build. ATM I’m just using whatever gets me the best crit but need to start grind out builds pretty soon.

Is a good starter if you can get past how annoying the guy is. I do not PvP so have changed his build to suit my play style in PvE.

I have stacked armour and health with +LMG damage and Wep damage. No skill power.
I got a good mask with +40 damage to elites.

I use the talent on knee pads to give Armour regen while behind cover.

I currently can solo level 4 control points and I am not that young anymore so have not got the reaction times I used to have. This build lets me solo a lot of content with a lazy play style.

Last edited:
Associate
"Weekly maintenance will approximately last 2 hours today. We're applying a fix that should decrease the boot and loading times for the PC client, which appeared after the April 16th patch."

lets hope they fix it without breaking something else :D

EDIT : nevermind nothing changed

Last edited:
Associate
It's funny, I must have had at least 15+ high end D50s at this point, already have the liberty so no real need for them. I got all the Chatterbox materials first time opening the boxes as well.

I've run the trade center mission on challenging maybe 40-50 times and haven't had a Merciless yet :D

I've even seen videos of people getting them on their first attempt, painful how RNG works sometimes!

Permabanned
It's funny, I must have had at least 15+ high end D50s at this point, already have the liberty so no real need for them. I got all the Chatterbox materials first time opening the boxes as well.

I've run the trade center mission on challenging maybe 40-50 times and haven't had a Merciless yet :D

I've even seen videos of people getting them on their first attempt, painful how RNG works sometimes!

Yeah on second chatterbox now, was easy!

Also got merciless but no D50 :p

Back
Top Bottom