Have you ever seen someone who looks just like you?

Soldato
well I have (poor sod) :D

I was walking through town yesterday and saw someone who looked like my double. He knew it as well, as he had a little grin when he walked past.

so, anyone else?

And why shouldn't he have a little satisfied grin to himself I say! He's walking along, he sees you, he notes the resemblance is uncanny and he pops and little grin and thinks "Excellent, the surgery has been a success, soon I can bump him off and steal his life".

Associate
Never actually seen someone face-to-face who looks like me - would feel sorry for the poor bugger if I did - but I remember being on holiday in Wales with my parents once when I was in my early teens.

We were out for the day somewhere travelling by train and in our carriage was someone reading the local paper. It freaked the hell out of me when I saw the story on the front page about a local murder and a picture of the wanted man and realised that I was a dead ringer for him. Spent the rest of the journey being very discrete and sheepish, for fear that I'd get lynched ...

Soldato
Does my identical (mirror) twin count? :D

I'm on the right..

2rcvntl.jpg

Soldato
What? Someone replaced Saddam's sons? Or Saddam's sons replaced some other people. Wait, is Nicky Campbell actually Uday Hussein? Because that would explain the mental hair, it's to stop anybody looking too closely at his face, or his body, or noticing his strong Iraqi accent.
watch a flick called "The Devil's Double".

Back
Top Bottom