US: lucifer

OcUK Staff
So I wonder if the 2 "bonus" filler episodes from last season will slot into series 4, or if they are no longer part of the official story? Also if the date of the anouncement of the date means something, what do we think 10/4 (or America 4/10) or 10th April will mean?

Associate
I hope they just leave them as extra season 3 episodes tbh. It was already clunky enough last year with the episode that was blatently shot the year before killing momentum, plus we know it's a reduced episode count, I'd hate to think a portion of that is resevered by episodes that were holdovers that we've already seen.

Just put them before the season 3 finale when they get the show up on Netflix.

Soldato
Should hopefully get all the episodes in 1 go for a binge over the weekend.

I thought it was announced that they would release it in 2 halves so presumably we'll have to wait for the second half of the season.

Edit: Nevermind, I see they went back on that and will release the whole season in one go apparently.

As for the bonus episodes; The alternate timeline episode can't feature in the series but I think there is potential to expand on the Azrael story and Lopez being able to see her. Whatever though, good to have it back and not too long to wait either.

Man of Honour
I've only watched the first episode but the editing doesn't seem quite as good as Amazon - several instances of microphone issues or other sound mixing problems, poor adjustment of colour/saturation in some scenes (as if the editor was working without full RGB/gamut issues), encoding quality doesn't look as good either with noticeable pixelation at times, etc. some of the camera work seemed a bit "experimental" as well.

Soldato
I've only watched the first episode but the editing doesn't seem quite as good as Amazon - several instances of microphone issues or other sound mixing problems, poor adjustment of colour/saturation in some scenes (as if the editor was working without full RGB/gamut issues), encoding quality doesn't look as good either with noticeable pixelation at times, etc. some of the camera work seemed a bit "experimental" as well.

I thought it was made by the same production company / people, the only difference is that it's being broadcast on Netflix ?

Man of Honour
I thought it was made by the same production company / people, the only difference is that it's being broadcast on Netflix ?

No idea.

Some of it seems to be some kind of encoding/streaming issue though I don't get it with other Netflix shows.

Soldato
Just finished it after binging the last 3 episodes. Overall I thought it was a very good season though the main supernatural plot was weak in the last few episodes.

The bigger, better character development this season is excellent though. Seeing more of anyone but Lucifer was always an important thing and every cast member got a good share of it. As hot as Eve is, I've still not too sure what to make of her character.

Man of Honour
Just finished it after binging the last 3 episodes. Overall I thought it was a very good season though the main supernatural plot was weak in the last few episodes.

The bigger, better character development this season is excellent though. Seeing more of anyone but Lucifer was always an important thing and every cast member got a good share of it. As hot as Eve is, I've still not too sure what to make of her character.

Pretty much my thoughts on the season as well. Especially towards the end I thought the main plot got quite weak but not to the point it was bad.

Soldato
Finished the season off yesterday and good to see the move to Netflix didn't change anything :) Lucifer is still as ludicrous and funny as ever. Who knows if there will be a season 5 but similar to the end of season 3, I think that is a good way to end the show should it not get renewed again.

Man of Honour
Finished the season off yesterday and good to see the move to Netflix didn't change anything :) Lucifer is still as ludicrous and funny as ever. Who knows if there will be a season 5 but similar to the end of season 3, I think that is a good way to end the show should it not get renewed again.

Seemed to be a little more push of some of the LGBTQ, feminism, etc. stuff but fortunately was for the most part subtle enough not to be in your face or annoying.

Overall I enjoyed it but felt they didn't seem to quite know where to take the storyline towards the end - quite a strong initial setup but then they seemed to be carrying some indecision between giving it some kind of ending or setting up for another season.

FTM

FTM

Soldato
we only watched the first 2 so far...but we still love it

the conversations they have and the way they are framed still make me laugh..especially when he is chatting with dr linda and he totally gets the wrong end of the stick..and she just has these looks of exasperation

Soldato
Got the first 3 done so far and enjoying it to point I'm thinking if I've got time to squeeze another in before bed, the new 'streamlined' format seems to be working well with less filler.

Back
Top Bottom