Warning: Spoilers ahead ***Avengers: Endgame - Official Thread!***

Caporegime
I have read on IMDB that 'International' showings are putting an intermission in half way through the movie. Is this true you think? Is international on IMDB everywhere NOT the USA? or is international not the EU? where is IMDB based?

I've seen movies in Portugal before whilst on holiday and they all have an intermission. Sometimes the movie just cuts off midway through a scene.

The studio's don't put them in, the cinema just stops the movie for 10 minutes.

Soldato

I think they way they did it was the best, nothing was rewritten in their timeline, they just did a mass resurrection of everyone that they could, with only 1 person from another time line that we know now in the MCU time line, with a possibility of 1 other. :)

So 2 time lines were created that couldn't have been fixed by Captain America.

Also I felt that Loki getting his hands on the Tessaract in the alternative timeline opens him up for the Disney series which is essentially the adventures of Loki :p

V_R

V_R

Soldato
OP
Also for those that haven't see it yet and were wondering, the footage from the trailers is 99% all from the first 20 - 30 minutes and tell you nothing of the plot and even if you have seen trailers, having just watched a couple again, there is quite a bit that they CGI'ed out or changed. just like what they did with Infinity War's trailers.

Soldato
Was the Godzilla trailer a new one? Not seen it before and it was EPIC :eek:

Oh and on EG, Rocket...best...character....ever :D

The only bit that really irked me was the all-female 'assemble' part. Why the need??? Aren't we taught to see past gender these days not have it thrown down our throats?

Last edited:

VoG

VoG

Soldato
I'm watching it tomorrow afternoon but a quick question for those that have seen it, i've yet to watch Captain Marvel & it's the only mcu movie i've missed, is that omission going to cause me problems with Avengers: Endgame?.

Man of Honour
I didn’t read the comics so maybe I missed this bit, but why didn’t Bucky get the shield from Steve? Was surprised Falcon got it, thought Bucky was certain to get it

Caporegime
I didn’t read the comics so maybe I missed this bit, but why didn’t Bucky get the shield from Steve? Was surprised Falcon got it, thought Bucky was certain to get it

At a guess, just to say they "passed the torch" and created a black Captain America.

Soldato

The only bit that really irked me was the all-female 'assemble' part. Why the need??? Aren't we taught to see past gender these days not have it thrown down our throats?
I agree completley, women i went with told me how they hate that stuff.. they find it more condescending than anything else. Also..
Captain marvel was reponsible for killing Iron man, if she wasn't so cocky Tony wouldn't have needed to do the click

V_R

V_R

Soldato
OP
So gutted that they killed Tony :( of all the characters. Properly sad as well because of his kid :(

Amazing film though. 10/10 for me.

Yeah that got me too, Having a baby girl made it hit even harder I think.

Yeah that felt forced a bit, and I'm sure the YT man children and Larson trolls will be all over it.

Back
Top Bottom