**** The Official Google Pixel 3 Thread ****

Damn they lose so much money don't they
Especially considering that the pixel 3a and 3axl is supposed to be released soon, how can they expect the a series to sell when the higher range series is already becoming budget price.

I also felt the pixel 3xl was not a top of the range at release specs wise, so releasing an even worse pixel 3 phone, 6 months later, seems nuts to me

Associate
I have gone back to a Pixel 3 from a Samsung S10 after exploiting the O2 Refresh deal they have on. Got the Pixel 3 128Gb for £373. I think I prefer the pure android experience rather than the Samsung's One interpretation of it.

Soldato
I have gone back to a Pixel 3 from a Samsung S10 after exploiting the O2 Refresh deal they have on. Got the Pixel 3 128Gb for £373. I think I prefer the pure android experience rather than the Samsung's One interpretation of it.

I used nova launcher to look like pixel as much as I could.

Associate
Just got a pretty good deal after seeing the o2 refresh Pixel 3 XL going around.

If you go through the web chat after waiting for a minute or two on the shop section of the o2 website, you can get one of the customer service people to send you a link with a £75 discount (works for the 15GB or higher data option) on top of the already discounted price.

All in all I got a Pixel 3 XL 64GB for £397 upfront with £26 monthly rolling airtime which I will be cancelling.

Thought about waiting for the OnePlus 7 or the next Pixel, this deal is too good of a deal to pass up coming from a iPhone 6s Plus though. Back on Android again, yay! :)

Associate
God the online chat is tedious... Been on here for 45 mins already. Glad it will save me £75!

I thought they'd just generate a promo code for me to enter on the order page. In the online chat I'm literally being taken through every option I'd select on the website from marketing preferences to delivery options to credit agreement info.

Associate
God the online chat is tedious... Been on here for 45 mins already. Glad it will save me £75!

I thought they'd just generate a promo code for me to enter on the order page. In the online chat I'm literally being taken through every option I'd select on the website from marketing preferences to delivery options to credit agreement info.

They will send you a link to click and you can proceed from there.

Associate
Thanks for the heads up on the o2 deal. I got a Pixel 3 XL 64GB for £397 upfront with £26 monthly rolling airtime which I will be cancelling. Really happy with this deal to be honest, if I hate the phone i'll just sell on for minimal loss.

Back
Top Bottom